Reviews for Ooh Child Things'll Get Brighter
Judging. All Day Every Day chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
oh my god please come back to this story it's so freaking good. please I can't get enough of sunny rae!
Potter's Wheezes chapter 8 . 9/6/2016
Come back! Please come back! I love Sunny Rae! I need that sweet, sweet moment of reunion, when she finally sees her Uncle Merle again. Also Daddy Daryl is one of my favorite versions of him. Truthfully, all versions of Daryl are my favorite versions of him. Still please return to this story if you get the chance. I neeeeeed it! please. Ok I'll stop with the begging now..at least for a little while.
Loverofcreepythings chapter 8 . 4/28/2016
looove it lmao plz update soon u rock!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
Please update soon! Love this story
wolf'sraingreatestfan chapter 8 . 9/6/2015
I agree wholeheartedly about the author's note updates, annoying little shits but I understand... I really do love your story so far. Sunny is just precious! I knew Daryl would be an awesome dad but everyone else wouldn't agree. I can't wait to see Shane get his ass handed to him... again!
MaraDixen413 chapter 8 . 9/3/2015
Great story update soon
Malfoy Mouth James- MMJ chapter 4 . 8/19/2015
For my birthday I had a hunger games party, and my gmpa got me a bow and arrows. It is really fun. Although it is kinda hard for me to pull back the string. If you slightly bend your elbow of the arm holding the bow out wards, u won't really hit it as much. I don have any gards an I haven't hurt myself in all three months I've had it. I also have a BB gun and have been shot by one. Uncles am I right lol
Amaziing Lm chapter 8 . 5/24/2015
Oh gosh, please continue this story! I love it!
orcafan1 chapter 8 . 4/3/2015
Looking forward to more
saashi samy chapter 4 . 2/19/2015
very sweet
nerdgirl11 chapter 8 . 1/28/2015
This story is amazing. I literally have not read anything so beautiful in my life. It's perfect. Please update soon. I have absolutely fell in love with your writing style so please please please don't give up on this story.
AliceInTheCountryOfClover chapter 8 . 1/26/2015
I can't wait until you update again. This is amazing I had started crying in the middle of class from that last chapter.
byakuya7309 chapter 8 . 1/8/2015
I can't wait till you update again looking forward too it you are doing an amazing job with this story
ComicGeek chapter 8 . 1/3/2015
I am sooo super excited! I love this story so much and I love Sunny! Please update soon Chyaaa!
smclendon chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
Just found your story and I am enjoying it! Glad that you are continuing with it...Thanks!