Reviews for The Life That Always Will Be
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 4/26/2018
Oh, Dain...
Erika Rexen chapter 3 . 11/4/2016
Thank you for a delightful character in Wren, as well as the other original characters. I have read most of your Wren / Thorin stories already, and though this one was full of heart wrenching misunderstandings, I was wondering if you plan to take this story line out of hiatus? I would love to see what happens with all of their children in this timeline.
UKReader chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Great start! And yeah, what does Dain mean? They make a good team don't they?
IBeGone chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
I've been enjoying your story so very much! I love how all the character relationships have developed. Thanks.
Just4Me chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
Was that the glorious conception of Dain we just witnessed? And I'm afraid we're going to be meeting Amrod again. I hope Thorin isn't going to slip back into his old jealous ways. On the other hand maybe I hope he does, because I do love a jealous Thorin. And Mira is a treasure and a delight. I love her relationship with Thorin.
Wynni chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
Wowsers, just what mischief and mayhem are you brewing, you delightful scamp you.
Wynni chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Ahhhhhh! Don't tell me we're going to have to endure the same nonsense to get Dain this time round we did last time?

and that explains the hairpin.
Just4Me chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
I'm glad we get to see a little of their baby-making years, as they grow their family. And who knew Thorin could be so sensible and restrained? Now I'm just dying to know what happened in 2961.
Wynni chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Hmmm, nice little cliffy ending. Do we find out what it's about?
GuestReaderA chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
So lovely to meet Mira and Dain and Othin again as grown ups. I always loved reading the glimpses you shared about Thorins and Wrens children in "Thorins word a day", as well as in Wrens dreams and premonitions. Please continue soon :)
Iamje chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Oh, the babies... I love them !
Just4Me chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I had no idea you were going to jump ahead in time and give us Thorin's and Filegethiel's grown-up sprogs at the center of a story. (Queen Ugguninh? There must be a story behind that name.) This is beyond what I had hoped for. And is Vole Amrod's son? That would be fun. I hope we still get to see lots of Thorin and his Queen, along with all the "little" ones.