Reviews for Gotham's Summer Blizzard
Frances yozawitz chapter 2 . 1/28
I'm a fan of Robin &batman for ever.
JJAndrews chapter 2 . 10/24/2016
Well that was certainly entertaining to read and I look forward to seeing what's next.
Rufael chapter 2 . 10/8/2016
you really need to continue this, pls :). it has a promising start. plot is great so far, it's easy to read, great in describing everything from expressions to environment... pls don't stop here :)
Rufael chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
hmm... this story has lots of potential. wanna see where it goes :)
Waguneru chapter 2 . 9/29/2016
Mmm... I have to admit the idea where Queen Elsa come to the DC universe introducing them by time travel and no by letring them live in that time line sound interesting with unlimited posibilities. One suggestion batman is a dark character who represents the fear and investigate first the break some bones... and Elsa is someone who is afraid from hurt anybody with her powers and in her coronation ball show us that she cant really truts nobody who only met by a few minutes, so why she can trust batman to quick. Besides if i travel in time ignoring how, in a different place where everthing had change i should be really scared. Plus i know Elsa is so powerful but how can she managed someone like the joker or batman too easy.

Give you some ideas:
How can she travel in time? If history teach us that she disappeared 170 years ago does this means that she will never come back to her time? What happend with the royal family and her friends? Will they travel in time too? What happened with Arendelle across historyand how affect it Elsas leave? Whats going to do Elsa now? Will dr fate or other magic hero/heroine or maybe villan tell us how she gets her powers and their limits? How react Anna after Elsa disappereance and in her coronation plus how reacts Elsa when discover how and when all her family died and how is Bruce Wayne going to ease her pain?

Remember you can always rewrite. Anyway wish you sucess with your fic and hope you dont leave it and forget it.
Read you later
1534rosa chapter 2 . 8/8/2016
Zoom?
Frances Yozawitz chapter 2 . 7/6/2016
I Love Robin &Batman.
Itherael chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
Nice! I'm glad the story is back!

Keep updating!

- Frank
wolf40k chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
Can't wait to see where you take this.
gunman chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
Adding the Justice League was a nice touch. Loved Elsa's reactions to the modern world. Anna would have begged to join up.
Gonna love to see everyone interacting with her, as well as what this Ice Goddess thing means for everyone.
Write on.
GR chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
Quite a pleasant surprise indeed.
I can see a cliffhanger or two here though.
Edgar H. Sutter chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
Great that you finally updated! Wonder who that guy is that made elsa come there in the first place? Guess I'll find out eventually, but the suspense is always murder! Ice and elsa finally met! Love how they finally did, and can't wait to see how they befriend each other! Also, wonder what Diana's mom has to say? And what did she mean by a goddess being reborn or something? And flash may hit on her, not looking forward to that... Anyway, Good chapter, can't wait for the next one!
xenocanaan chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
Thank you so much for the new chapter! It's great! I can't wait to read more!
RaphaelTMNT chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
It is great to see this story back in action and loved this chapter! It appears as though it'll take Elsa quite some time to get into the flow of things, especially given her 170 year absence. I wonder what she might find out regarding Arendelle's history and what became of Anna after her disappearance. It was great to see her introduced to the JLA and Ice was a great pick to possibly at some point show her around the modern Arendelle. I enjoyed the seen between she and Batman as well, right before he left her with Black Canary. I do wonder who the mystery person at the end was and hope to find out in later chapters. Good work on this and I look forward to an update!
GR chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
I was wondering if you can make Elsa becomes intangible using ice and knows how to fight prior to this fic?
That would be cool, especially since most of the fics have her only relying on her unmastered powers