Reviews for Time to Put Your Galleons Where Your Mouth Is
Tenjo chapter 3 . 10/5
Just want to point out that Harry isn’t short in canon. He is at the start, but then he goes through seven years of eating very well with only a few months of serious neglect spread out over those years. He’s mentioned to be as tall as James who was tall, but not quite as tall as Sirius. I would guess a fully matured Harry stands at 6’00” even.
Enneas chapter 7 . 10/4
This shit is too wholesome.
klr2003 chapter 19 . 9/23
...
tobitto chapter 12 . 9/23
ALL I WANT IS FOR THERS TO BE A REWRITE OF THIS FIC BUT PLEASE MAKE IT LONGER!
4thPeverell chapter 21 . 9/20
Damn, this was a good story. a follow and fav for you!
Tiffany chapter 21 . 9/18
Podes seguir con esta historia porfa
AuroraAstera chapter 21 . 9/6
Great story. Thanks so much!
AuroraAstera chapter 1 . 9/6
Great start. I like the name you picked, although I wonder if it's not an error to have his middle name be Rigel instead of Orion. It seems to be some sort of pureblood tradition for the eldest son's middle name to be their father's first name. I don't know if this is a custom, tradition, or coincidence though. However, I did notice that it seems to be a pattern. Draco's middle name is Lucius, Bill's is Arthur, Harry's is James, Dumbledore's first middle name is Percival after his father, Sirius' middle name is Orion, Snape's middle name is Tobias after his father (not a pureblood like Harry but probably chosen by his pureblood parent like Harry was), and of course Tom Marvolo somewhat follows the pattern chosen by his own pureblood mother. Even Teddy Lupin has Remus as his middle name, although Harry's own kids don't follow the tradition. However, Ginny actually has Molly as her middle name. Maybe it's just a tradition though and not a serious practice, but it comes across as such. As a result, I cannot imagine why Orion and Walburga would break this custom and not give their first son the middle name Orion in favor of their second son, especially when their first son appears to be so magically gifted.

Nevertheless, I like the thought you put into the name and am willing to forget about the inconsistency for the sake of enjoyment. Your story shows a lot of promise and I look forward to reading more. I only mentioned this detail I picked up on to encourage closer attention to detail in the future to better yourself as an author, and I hope it helps in some way.
Kajjul chapter 21 . 9/2
Awesome read! A really nice op harry story :)
DaDragon562 chapter 19 . 8/22
Lmfao, love how he wants to go back to just being normal only to be completely unprepared for Boy who Conquered Titles
DaDragon562 chapter 17 . 8/22
Lol at Turais waiting three days to get medical treatment

What a classic Chuck Norris style trope

Love Malfoy being rational and realizing Turais is beyond even the dark lord, he's something beyond human while voldemorts just inhuman
DaDragon562 chapter 14 . 8/22
Good to see Harry moving forward after the Horcruxes
DaDragon562 chapter 13 . 8/22
I guess it takes Sirius being a prat for Turais to finally decide to get rid of the dark lord
DaDragon562 chapter 11 . 8/22
I enjoy how you show Dumbledore puzzled at the enigma that is Turais

Love the over the top way he releases the news he discovered the Chamber
DaDragon562 chapter 10 . 8/22
Aww man, you address the bullying and pranks but stop before seeing a terrified James/Sirius/Severus bonding over how nuts Turais is feeding Slytherin's Basilisk lie its nothing!
3,343 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »