Reviews for Time to Put Your Galleons Where Your Mouth Is
GreenThumbTarasova chapter 21 . 9/17
I can't wait to read another of your stories. I enjoyed this one so very much.
GreenThumbTarasova chapter 18 . 9/17
Took his magic away?! Wow!
GreenThumbTarasova chapter 16 . 9/17
I love that Harry gives Narcissa a choice, Narcissa gives him a big hug, and he gives her another present. I have siblings and cousins I dearly love so a strong family bond resonates with me.
GreenThumbTarasova chapter 15 . 9/17
Incredibly intriguing.
GreenThumbTarasova chapter 14 . 9/17
Well, that's an interesting development. And an enlightening one.
GreenThumbTarasova chapter 13 . 9/17
I need a chap on Sirius's pov. Where is his head at?
GreenThumbTarasova chapter 12 . 9/17
Now you have me curious about Octavian/Harry. Also, what's up with Sirius not wanting to spend time with his big brother?
GreenThumbTarasova chapter 11 . 9/17
That was amusing. It will be interesting to see Albus try and manipulate Harry/Turais. How does Harry's cumulative age compare with Albus? Will Flamel enter the story at some point?
Earlier in the story, you stated Harry was 8, Sirius at 7, and Regulus 4. It seems like their Hogwarts years don't completely match up. Maybe I'm just confused a bit.

It's such a lovely story.
GreenThumbTarasova chapter 7 . 9/17
Sheer beauty.
GreenThumbTarasova chapter 6 . 9/17
You are doing a fabulous job! Harry as a confident Turais and the master of death is endlessly fascinating.
GreenThumbTarasova chapter 5 . 9/17
Ok. That was fabulous. And the sorting hat made me LOL. I LOVED that. "Dear God. Not you again." Ha.
GreenThumbTarasova chapter 4 . 9/17
Beautifully done. I love the bond you've created between the three black brothers.
GreenThumbTarasova chapter 3 . 9/17
I've just discovered your fic. I love the idea you've created. I'm glad you've got so much more for me to read. I can't wait to discover how you'll change the inner workings of the Black family.
cameron1812 chapter 21 . 9/14
What a triumph of a piece. Thank you for writing it.
YokaiAngel chapter 21 . 9/9