Reviews for Time to Put Your Galleons Where Your Mouth Is
hallaba chapter 3 . 11/13
5'9 is guite average hight in britain I think. Anyway, I don't get why many authors insist to make him short.
asdasd chapter 2 . 11/13
Is he actually calling his patrounos with the marauder names? Wouldn't that cause pwoblems later on, when like say Narcissa goes to hogwarts and hears the marauder names.
Maybe if Bella had gotten the attention she needed as a kid, she wouldn't have...
Rexus Draconoid chapter 21 . 11/1
Love the story
My second time reading this, and I thought that I should show my appreciation and gratitude for this story. So, thank you for the story
Shahenshah.Aniket chapter 21 . 10/27
Read it once again and loved it once again!
smithback chapter 21 . 10/18
awesome
cuqui.luna.3 chapter 21 . 10/8
Genial por completo.
Espero orientarme y ver que fics componen la serie de la que hablas sobre este personaje.
Gracias
cuqui.luna.3 chapter 1 . 10/8
Genial!
This is deadly cringe with all this lord and heir bullshit. This fic seemed way better when I was 14 lol
He's such a good soul!
That was freaking epic
odonnellzoo99 chapter 20 . 8/8
I read a fic before that had Harry born into the Black family as Sirius and Regulus’ older brother and I’m positive it wasn’t this one because the Ater Umbra part of the story wasn’t familiar. Anyways, I really enjoyed the story.
Thank you for sharing your creativity.
Lazypan chapter 16 . 8/5
The conquest of Paradise sounds like an interesting story
I love this so much, I literally don't know what to do... my heart is bursting and I'm so so thankful you took the time to write this story. I LOVE Harry's way of handling this and I adore the relationship the Black brothers have.
SunPho3n1x chapter 21 . 6/26
Love love love! Such an amazing story! This is one of my favorites!
3,421 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »