Reviews for Time to Put Your Galleons Where Your Mouth Is
A Drarry Hufflepuff chapter 9 . 10/19
This book is somewhat famous on Reddit (r/HPFanfiction).
IT WAS AWESOME
Coolfire30 chapter 20 . 10/10
By gods I have never NEEDED! a sequel more before in my life! I'm practically FROTHING at the mouth at the thought of another installment! arrrrrgghhhh! This is such an amazing story I find myself unable to verbalize? how much I have loved immersing myself in your little rendition of the HP world! I just-wow...

For anyone who is reading the comments right now wondering whether or not this story is worth reading... READ IT!

I don't doubt that by the time you finish, you'll be wanting to obliviate yourself (if you could) just to experience the thrill of reading this again!
Coolfire30 chapter 16 . 10/10
I don't think I have made myself clear...I'm quite... hm ...attached to this story... more so than I would like.
More so than I'd wanted to admit... however... gods ...I'm so emotionally invested that I start sobbing the moment Turais's love for his family is mentioned... whenever someone thinks-or speaks of how fiercely he protected those he deemed close to him and his family-and by extension, the family of his family.

I just... you can probably tell by my rereading this story not even a day after initially finishing... that I'm so utterly obsessed.

I have no doubt that I'll be reading this many more times in the near future.
Coolfire30 chapter 1 . 10/10
Fuck! I just couldn't help it! I'm rereading this again! It's just that fucking GOOD!
Coolfire30 chapter 19 . 10/10
If I could re-read this again as of this moment... without retaining any knowledge that I had read this study before...I date say I would take the chance! I just want to experience the thrill of reacting and responding accordingly to such a fantastical and truly marvelous story!

Amazing. Truly amazing. It's certain that I shall be rereading this very often in the future!
Coolfire30 chapter 6 . 10/10
Sirius gushing about Turais is ADORABLE!

On another note...His wonderful show of POWER! GAAAAHHHH! Politically-subtly! Overtly! I-! Wow.
Coolfire30 chapter 4 . 10/10
NOOOOO I JUST APPLIED MY SKINCARE IM NOT GOING TO FUCKING CRYYYYYY! AAAAAHHHHHH FFFFFOR FUCKS SAKE OH LORD!

...family...gods that term... makes me horribly ill and distraught all at once.
JanuaryLestrange chapter 21 . 10/6
Loved every word!
untamedmagicfire chapter 21 . 10/2
Absolutely loved this, thank you
joycezhanng chapter 12 . 9/27
OMFG NO WAY OCTAVIUS LAVIN WAS A PAST HARRY THAT IS SO FUCKING HILARIOUS
joycezhanng chapter 11 . 9/27
LMAO i'm laughing at dumbledore - "subtly pushing him towards the right side" AHAHAHAH ALBUS IS SO FREAKING OBLIVIOUS
Very Cool! I’ve always loved this story. Harry makes such a good brother! It sounds like a fun sequel too. Thank you for writing this.
ozai energy
I don't know what any problem with the POV changes would be; you see things in the other views that the main character doesn't necessarily perceive.

Intriguing story :)