Reviews for TMNT: Risks
Aranya Ver'Sarn chapter 1 . 9/4
I don't think I've gleefully screamed or happily laughed this much at a fic in AGESSSSS, HELP ME! CAN'T CONTAIN MYSELF! Gonna go read the rest of these fics for this ship in this verse of yours now, okay? Okay!
angel897 chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
liked it
Firebird Scratches chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Aaaaaadorbs. And Mikey, you're a brat. LOL.
Rio's Desire chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Haha yes.
Allie Kuma chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
You've made me ship these two so hard! It's strange because in the 2012 Ninja Turtle series I fully ship her and Donnie, but for the movie I adore her and Raph together. I suppose I think they would be cute in the 2012 series too. : )
eglgrl365 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I literally saw the tumbler/fanart post you mentioned and what this is based off of this evening. I shit you not! Totally Bizare
ChanceORiley27 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Okay, so I'm totally reading these out of order, 'cause to be totally honest, I read the smut first. But, your Raph/April stuff is effing amazing. Please for the love of all that's holy write more!
RedLion2 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Oh man...I just love how you write April and Raph! It couldn't be any more perfect, so thank you for sharing. I feel like I need to go watch the movie again :-) Is it wrong that these big ninja turtles can be so hot? Sigh. Gotta read the rest of your stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Loved it plz continue
Marie Allen chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
This is one of my favorite tension scenarios, but it often comes across uber cheesey. Not this one! I really like that he's not in denial with his feelings for her and she's not playing annoyingly coy about it. Great job!
bloodyblond chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Thank you for continuing to write stories with this pairing. I thought I was only going to be lucky enough to find one, maybe two at best.

This is actually my first venture into... Hmm... What would you call this exactly? Human/Non Human I suppose would be the easiest way to put it. (Though there is a part of my mind that, thanks to Clerks 2, is tempted to call in Interspecies Erotica.)

I really enjoy the way you portray Raphael. That gruff, rough around the edges, bad boy type (which I am an absolute sucker for) that softens slightly around the woman he cares about.

April is great as well. No offence to the actress that plays her or anything, but she just struck me as someone that could come off a little superficial. But she seems just as fascinated with Raph as he is with her and I quite like that she had the guts to give voice to her attraction ("You could've asked.") first.

Keep up the awesomeness.
BadAcid69 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Usually I try not to use words like 'OMG' and 'AWESOME' and such. But d mn! OMG, girl! This was just AWESOME.
Just watched the movie yesterday and ran straight home to see if you'd posted anything new. Keep'em coming! (you could sooo make a two-shot out of this one! just saying :3)
Just love the way you write and how you string your ideas together.
Congrats ;)
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I saw this on a tumblr post, it was great! Love it!
GlowingGreenEyes chapter 1 . 8/12/2014