Reviews for Let's Go Adventuring, Okay?
Reisbig2009 chapter 12 . 7/25
This is a very interesting story. I hope that you decide to continue it!
Vhosek chapter 12 . 8/25/2017
I was so excited to see an update and it was worth the wait! It's great to see Rudy is still himself and I am very interested to see what caused everything to be put in motion for our past heroes!
GBRK chapter 12 . 8/24/2017
Really glad to see this alive again! to begin with, it's interesting to see it finally confirmed that these *are* the original characters of LH... sort of, anyways.I think it'll be a lot of work to properly integate them still resembling their canon incarnations with this story being so far post-canon, buf I have faith you can do it. (also, it took me forever to remember who kinjo was, as he was a fairly minor character. you might want to mention his motivation earlier in the chapter.)
HelenTheMoon chapter 12 . 8/23/2017
I can hardly believe this story is not abandoned, but I'm glad you're still at it. This was a good chapter.
Devious Purrloin chapter 12 . 8/23/2017
YOU UPDATED
Guest chapter 11 . 4/9/2017
AAAARGH THIS STORY IS GREAT I HOPE YOU'LL CONTINUE IT.
i knew it was Krusty from the start ;; i haven't finished reading the light novel, so i don't really know about this Nakusa(?) stuff they were talking about (i do know some things about Eins and Plant Hwyaden though).

i love this ;; hope u can continue it! all the best to you!
Vhosek chapter 11 . 3/10/2017
Oh this story is just so enthralling and I am dying to read more! I sincerely hope you are able to add to it soon! Thank you for your hard work and sharing it with us.
Shalk Zailackar chapter 11 . 2/21/2017
Fascinating story! I really like the idea of bringing the souls or energy of the original characters of the show and creating a new story out of the surrounding passage of time.
GBRK chapter 11 . 6/19/2016
This story started off a little unevenly; it was weird seeing people who looked and acted like the characters, but technically weren't. Still, I'm glad I stuck with it, and am eagerly looking forward to the following chapters :)
Jewelie-chan chapter 10 . 4/9/2016
Damn this is cool. I wish that you would continue this someday. That's probably wishful thinking, though. Still, this is so amazing! I love it. I've been tying to find good Log Horizon AUs, but I've found this and one other, I think. Dftba! :)
PureBlank chapter 3 . 3/26/2016
Hmm… from what I have seen so far in my literal two months of having this tab open on my phone, I have determined one thing: this story is in dire need for more suspense, drama, overdone drama, and needs to be even more EDDDDGGGGEEEEEEYYYYYYYY that it currently is.

But if you forget about those glaring flaws in the story, it's pretty damn good (from the three chapters I've read…).
HikariNiwa chapter 10 . 7/16/2015
Nice chapter.
HikariNiwa chapter 9 . 4/16/2015
Very interesting story. Definitely going to follow this.
GGFBank chapter 9 . 2/4/2015
Good, much better than I expect. Seeing Raynesia serious is a bit strange for me though.

BTW. I only read the novel up to vol 7 so I didn't know most detail.
JohnTitor chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
I really wanted to read a story featuring Kanami but I guess this is more of a story set way in the future of the current log horizon with it just bring mere legends of what happened, and while some may enjoy that, I'm looking for something else. Good luck though!