Reviews for Her Addiction
knmanalo chapter 1 . 2/28
you're an amazing writer and perfectly articulate klaroline
TwilightHybrid chapter 1 . 2/26
That was pretty good. Would love more.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
This was so freaking awesome. I love it
kadydid16 chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
This is such a unique perception of their relationship. I still love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
Loved it. Would love more of them!
TheOneTrueBear chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
marvellous
redbudrose chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Great one shot!
UglyTruth chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Thoroughly enjoyed that, particularly because what's going on in Caroline's head mirrors exactly what every fan of this pairing is thinking. The writing style too, you caught the dialogue between them so well, it was absolutely true to the characters. I could see it play out just like that in my head - great job! Thanks for sharing!
padmeskywalkrs chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?! Gods,really,this is the most perfect drabble I ever read. Ever. I CAN'T EVEN BLOODY THINK RIGHT NOW YOU TOTALLY SCREWED WITH MY FUCKING MY MIND,I WILL GIVE YOU THAT. WHEN I CAN THINK STRAIGHT I WILL LEAVE A HELL OF A REPLY TO YOU,YOU THIEF OF SANITY!
plays on words chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I've only recently discovered Klaroline and why they're everything perfect about a pair. This sums up exactly why.

Gorgeous. And hot. I love it. x
Justanotherfiveminutes chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Oh! My favourite thing of yours I've read so far. A really interesting way of looking at their relationship. Loved it from start to finish!
Klarolinelover123 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
The feels :)
CKhybrid chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
JFC. A 'T' fic that reads like pure sex from start to finish. You have a powerful and seductive way with words. LOVE IT.
klovec chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
what are you doing to my feelings? This is exactly what I needed today. It's great. Really great. I love the journey through the whole story and the addiction parallels. Thank you for sharing this.
SweetyK chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
A very nice OS !
It's really different to what you usually write but I like this originality !
And it would be nice to write this story from Klaus's PoV, it could be very interesting too !