Reviews for Precious Secrets
moldy-sushi chapter 1 . 8/24
this was definitely the best fan fiction i have ever read. i love this so much and i feel it works so well with the actually SNK timeline. thank you so much.
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Love it! Though I kind of wish they went little bit further.
Chica Plutonio chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Just beautiful. I like how you manage the scene, that you didn't transform it in something sexual, just romance. I like the part were says that they need not go any further, I think that love is more than just sex, that goes beyond of that. You can show love with a simple gesture... It's great to see a story were it is not necesary to write about sexual relations to start a romantic relationship. I mean, I've seen some fics were this things happens and writers puts Petra almost like a sexual object. Bleahg.

Thank you for sharing this story, good job!
TheKittyRin chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
oh dear, I'm going to choke this was so well written and I'm a very open multi shipper in the SNK fandom but good god, you made me feel all the Rivetra feels with this fic!

I really enjoyed the way you fleshed each character, they all felt real and in character, so thank you very much for this wonderful story!
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
I really like this! It's a different take on their relationship compared to the ones I usually see (either Petra's the one who initiates things or Petra is a shy blushing flower who becomes incoherent whenever Levi glances her way lol), and I like how you had Levi declare his intentions—very blunt and to the point haha. Your use of language is lovely and I like the way you write the characters.
DifferentInAWorldOfNormal chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I'm in love with this.
Jeiiko chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Alright, here I go. This is the first time I have EVER done this, so I hope you can bear with me here.
**NOTE: I am a hardcore Rivetra and SNK fan
To stop me from rambling, I'm going to put up some small topics I will be discussing: Characters (How in character they were in my opinion), Presentation (How well the story was told), and this little paragraph explaining how much I love this and all the feels. Comments. (Which will probably have a ton of typos and caps lock because this paragraph will be raw as heck)

Characters:
Levi is a hard character to interpret because of his generally unpredictable actions and his lack of emotions to explain his ways, but you presented him wonderfully. I especially like how you dove deeper into his character, explaining his confusion about romance and women in general). I did get the "Levi" vibe from him. You made him curt and blunt toward Petra at times (Usually people make him have split personalities and have him be his usual self towards others but excessively sweet and happy and all smiley around Petra. Like she's the only exception.) and as I mentioned before, Levi does some unpredictable actions, which I have actually seen at some parts of this story such as plenty of his advances toward Petra. Who, by the way, reacted how she probably would have. I like how you made her say, "I don't uncross my legs for every man that finds it in himself to kiss me.". (Since people also like to make her be like, "TAKE ME HEICHOU RAVAGE MY BODY") You also didn't make her a blushing uke but rather the strong and determined woman she was created to be, "The Rock" of the Levi Squad. I especially love how adorable she was, yet at the same time she wasn't totally moe and all of that. And she had her moment to be bold, too!

Presentation: Do I have to say anything here? Honey, the way you tell these tales are splendid. There were lovely and smooth transitions that were pleasing to the eye and I loved how you switched to the past with purpose. It made the story more realistic and so fluffy and sweet because Levi and Petra had so many cute moments in the past! Another bonus point is that you did acknowledged the slight age gap between Petra and Levi. Usually people ignore that because, well, its their OTP and OTPs can't have anything wrong with them. My one true favorite part about your presentation is the vocabulary, metaphors, and descriptions! I just... I don't even. *strokes everything*

Feels: **WARNING: COMPLETELY RAW
OKAy. LOOK, tbh I actually read your most recent story first and I got feeling s and ti was beautiful. But then... I read this story and got to this FREAKING FEELSY line "NEVER FORGET MY FUCKING TEA" AND I WAS JUST LIKE, "OH MY GOD THIS DID ACTUALLY HAPPEN AND PETRA REMEMBERED SHE FUCKING REMEMBERED" and I just sat in my chair just rocking back and forth a few times because I couldnt even handle it. You just inspired me to write a poem or SOMETHING about Rivetra because this is just beautiful. (I can't even get close to your level in writing Rivetra and I've been shipping it ever since I first saw her and Levi when the manga first came out I just don't even)

Alright. I'm done. *hides behind a wall* I... I hope I did the thing right *gross sobbing*
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Ah been far too long since I've read a great Levi n Petra fic. Excellent work ;)
Nagatsuki Nura chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Two words. FUCKING PERFECT. I really loved it. The characters are very well written and the set is also nice. Keep it up!

P.S: please read my Rivetra stories. Thnks :3
blueeyeswhit3 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I loved it! I saw this on tumblr so I had to read it... and when I saw it here I knew I had to review!

This was so beautiful.. I loved the Rivetra scene *3*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Eeeeeeee3 that was good and very well written.
llThatOneGirll chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
AND CANNNN YOU FEEELLLL THE LOVVVVEEEEEE TONIGHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTT 3 i needed that petra/levi fluff...i just finished aot series and like she freaking died and they were gna ge married :'(