Reviews for Bargaining at the Gate
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Humorous and angst. You pulled this off very well indeed. Things they do for each other...
Me voy chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I have mixed feelings about this... Though, it was amazing, indeed.
KaKashiisWifey chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
you really pulled it off! Gold Starr!
Me-Nuriko chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Well done.
BlackDove-alchemist chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Wow, humourous angst! Or should it be angsty humour? Any way, good job!
Veleda chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
That was masterful. You managed both angst and humor quite well. I love how well you write Kenren's emotions (and the gatekeeper's for that matter). I'm very, very fond of this as an explanation for Hakkai's "wifely" tendencies.
Oneshadedarker chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
This is such a cool fic. The right mix of humor and tragedy. Wow, I've never had a fic that made me want to laugh and cry. Awesome job.
Bishounenluverz chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Will there Be a sequel or a continuation? Please tell me there is. I love to read about Tenpou/Hakkai being a woman and perform HIS wifely duties, as Kenren puts it. Hehehe! Hey, can you write the fic in Tenpou's point of view? I wanna know what happens to him. Onegai?
sasateq chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Very nice! Kept me laughing until the last line, and then I went all sad. An excellent mix of the two genres - much love for this.

Great stuff.
WhiteWings9 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
I like the way you mixed humor and angst in this. And the plot is good! *applause*
The Magician of Black Chaos chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Please,please write a sequal! Where Gojyo can reunite with Hakkai (as a woman of-course _)! T
Anjolique chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
This mad me laugh and sad. You accomplished mixing two oppisites and making it a great story. Beautiful work. Poor Ten-chan and Kenren.
Miakaghost chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Aw...I just lovit! (Course, I'm bias towards all faic pairing up Tenpou/Kenren ...Heh heh.) What? Ken-niichan was gutted? Ack! Some one, kill Litouten!(If not Nataku, then me.) Aw...

Wait. Live as a woman? Is that the reason for Gojyo's long hair and looking somewhat like a girl? So, fate messed up and made him a guy that looked like a girl? A takarazuku? (Someone with both girl features and guy features.)Write another chappie with what happens to Ten-chan! I'm begging you!
Ludraca chapter 1 . 2/23/2005! So sad, but funny, oh great tears of mirth and sorrow! That was great!