Reviews for Shifting Darkness
Mia Yagyu chapter 11 . 1/26/2003
this is a cute story! Thanx for reviewin my fic, and I'll be sure to keep watch for more chappies of this particular fic

Scarlett O'Hara chapter 1 . 12/25/2002

what's this story about?
dark youkai chapter 12 . 12/15/2002
keep up the good work, and could u please type the final chapter so my sister can stop pacing (she read the chapters and the suspense is killing her)
Sora-sama chapter 9 . 12/2/2002
*laughs* Okay, I'm sufficiently chastised now. *grins* I figured you had your reasons for what you did, but I was just curious.

On to the review. Once again, Haaz remains my favorite. And I like your Brad/Bunny interaction. Very cute. And Chibodee's going to turn into a lech over Volta, isn't he? I can just imagine it. *starts snickering* Hoo, I need to calm down here.

But I think I missed something. Both Volta and Haaz are representing Neo-Nepal? *shrugs* That's what happens when you can't retain things. Which is why I have to constantly reread what I write otherwise I contradict myself. *laughs* Don't mind me, I'm excessively hyper at the moment. Probably because I have to get up at 5 tomorrow morning. Ick.

By the by, love your reasoning as to why they didn't keep in touch. *grins* As more than a ring of truth it does. Okay, keep it up!

Sora-sama chapter 8 . 11/29/2002
Very amusing and light-hearted. I have to admit, Haaz seems the most likeable, though unfortunately majorly accident prone.

I only had a couple of critiques. One, I didn't really think George's crest would be able to pass without his knowledge. Then again, this is a fanfiction so to each his own. Two, Bunny is sixteen but George hasn't spoken to anyone since she was named? It's just me but it doesn't seem like they'd just ignore each other like that.

And it was interesting having Domon train everbody. I would almost say it creates a conflict of interest, but then again, Domon was trained by Master Asia of Neo-Hong Kong so what the hell do I know? *grins*

All in all, this is a cute little fic. Good job. And I'm glad you enjoyed Sweet Potato Pie so much. Keep an eye out for our other fics. *winks*

OoDarkDragonoO chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
hola, chica!

anyways...yah. seeing as i alreay read the story, you got me comments on that already. eh, oh well. still think it's a good story. looking forward to the next chapter of the unnamed story you haven't posted. (you should)

Karana Kasshu chapter 1 . 11/11/2002