Reviews for The Misadventures of Raph and Mona
Raph'sgirl chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
love this chapter
Ella Suzanne chapter 12 . 8/27/2016
This book is filled with emotion, I even had watery eyes during this book. It has a great story line and is very emotional, I would read this over and over again, amazing job! I also love the relationship between raph and his brothers as well as this love monas character she really has a spark... love this story, keep it up!

Your sincerely, Ella ()
Guest chapter 12 . 6/24/2016
Amazing story
Guest chapter 12 . 12/5/2015
they had to get married and have two boys.
Skullnight chapter 12 . 7/27/2015
I FRIKIN LOVED THIS BOOK! It messed with my emotions so much, I actually cried at some points. The way you wrote the characters was perfect, and it fit them in every possible way. You didn't make the characters OOC, which most authors do, and I appreciate that. I loved both of your books, they are my favorites.

Can I suggest that you make a Wattpad account (if you don't already have on, that is), and post this book on there? I'm positive you'd get a lot of reviews and likes! I'd be the first one to read! This story was too amazing! I'd love to read more of your books, and matter of fact, I did! They all were amazing and messed with my FANGIRL heart.

(If you do, by any chance, get a Wattpad account, my username is Skullnight, so please follow me, and I'll read your books the moment you publish them!)

I'm being completely honest, here. Your books are fantastic, and I suggest you keep writing. I normally don't comment on any books any authors write (literally only two & both were from Wattpad). Seriously, I never compliment a writer unless I like their writing style and they're really good and can be professional writers. Please get a Wattpad account and write more stories on their! I'd love to read them all (and you can also repost your stories from here on Wattpad)!

You're an AMAZINGLY author, and I hope you keep on writing because you are brilliant.

I think I friggin fell in love with you, you're writing's so great. I just fell in love with the characters and your book, and thought everything was on point.

If only they can make this into a movie. . .I'd watch it a million times and then some.
Yuiketsu chapter 2 . 6/4/2015
Dear Leah

Let me tell you that you make my day with this story, believe me.
I read lot of stories about this pair, but no one like yours.
I love with all my heart Raph and Mona Lisa relationship that you make.
I guess it's too late to ask for it but could you write something more about them?
Thanks for writing and believe me, you are great.
charmy 94 chapter 11 . 9/13/2014
Yaaaaay! RAPHS OKAY!
update soon please (o.o)
PrayerGirl chapter 11 . 9/14/2014
Aww that is so cute!
PrayerGirl chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
Aww this was so sad, but so sweet!
charmy 94 chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
Raph! Noooooo! I hope hes ok (TT)please update soon
I need to know wht happens! Pleeeeeaaaaasseee!
PrayerGirl chapter 9 . 9/4/2014
Oh my goodness!
Don't Touch My Books chapter 9 . 9/4/2014
DUDE. Please keep updating all of your stories. Especially Of Turtles and Lizards. I love that story!
charmy 94 chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
Whhhaaaat! U can't leave it there! DX Please please pleeease! Update soon! CX
miceaholic chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
I actually thought it was the end for a second. Give a fangirl a heartattack why don't ya ;)
PrayerGirl chapter 4 . 8/30/2014