Reviews for Interlude
reberan3 chapter 2 . 5/14
Read this when it first came out in 1999 (?! crazy!)

Still good now! :D
FurrySaint chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
This is still the best Sailor Moon fanfic I've ever read. I read it when it first came out, and loved it then. And I still do. But now, as then, I just wish it used the original names. XD

But, ohhh... This is absolutely beautifully written. Thank you for writing it. And thank you for putting-and leaving-it up here.
MorningTrumpets chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
If you ever venture back into the Sailor Moon fandom I would definitely read whatever you write because this is excellence.
Crashing Into the Sea chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
Funny, alot of stories I read back in the day on here don't hold up very well, but this was does surprisingly well!
GraphicsChyk chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
Wow. Well done.
darkphinix chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
you can give fifty shades of grey a run for its money with this :)
darkphinix chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
drool worthy, great engaging writing. really wish there was more
serenityselena chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
awesome story :)
The Sleeperstar chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
I'm another "old" Sailor Moon fan who has been in the fandom for many years. I originally read your story back when I was very young and now that I've rediscovered it for the first time in nearly a decade I have to say I patted myself on the back for having impeccable fanfiction taste, even at an age so young.

Simply put, this is probably one of the best, if not the best Sailor Moon stories out there and there is a reason it has lasted so long and has such a fanbase. I've even heard through the grapevine is inspired a few "sequels" by other writers you inspired.

Well, let me just say if you ever want to come back to the Sailor Moon fandom, if only to write a oneshot, I would be more than overjoyed because you are a talent and a credit to the fandom!
HolyMacMoley chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
No matter how many times I read this it never really gets old. Shame I haven't reviewed until now. Hope this makes up for it? Wonderful story, even all these years it stands up well.
Ashen Author chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
This is a beautiful story. I'm not particularly fond of them being active at their age, but the story is wonderful all the same.
Past Tonight chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
Amazing story, perfection!
smfan4ever72 chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Beautiful, erotic, sensual and most under-reviewed SM fic out there! I wish my first time had been so magical! LOL!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
This is really great.. I am rooting for more... hope you create more stories like this.. if you can continue.. that will be great as well.. thank you for sharing your gift and I hope to see more of your works soon...:)
Amber Bellum chapter 2 . 8/22/2012