Reviews for After All
Guest chapter 8 . 12/12/2016
Oh please update I can't wait to hear what happened after the surgery.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Can't wait for Sam and Pete to find out they are father and daughter. It will be good for both of them. Alexis running away was for herself and selfish. She seemed scared Pete would be angry she didn't tell him about Sam. There's clearly a story there. Sam needs all the support she can get after this surgery.

Good story and looking forward to where you take this.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/11/2015
Great story! I am intrigued by the fact that Sam's father just happens to work in the clinic where Sam is right now. That would make two fathers living in California (Ric & Pete). I miss seeing more Sam & Alexis moments. I think that Sam could really draw strength from her mom right now & I'm glad to see some of it in this chapter when Sam asked about Kristina. Love the way Sam wants to turn the tables and show support to Jason when things calm down. Shows how strong their marriage is and how they depend on each other.
palmbeach chapter 8 . 10/1/2015
excellent
palmbeach chapter 7 . 10/1/2015
great chapter
LaLaBoo chapter 8 . 10/1/2015
Please update soon can't wait to see wat happen next
Godiva9 chapter 8 . 9/29/2015
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! Keep up the fantastic work, I look forward to reading more! : )
kay.anthony0823 chapter 6 . 7/12/2015
Please do a sequel
palmbeach chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
excellent chapter
Pa1n chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
I deff wasn't expecting you to change Sam's father and surprisingly I don't really mind, I'm excited to see where your going with this XD I really want to know more about Pete since I don't watch Private Practice.
Pa1n chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
Slow chapter's are still important, plus its fun whenever Jason gets dragged to a party XD
Pa1n chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
Hot smut is even hotter when written well and you wrote it well XD. I wonder how Sam knows Dr. Wilder...
Pa1n chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
Of course you should continue posting here! There aren't enough Jasam stories!
palmbeach chapter 5 . 8/30/2014