Reviews for The Wind Beneath My Wings
Great story, entertaining the cast of HONK! at my school!
This is AMAZING! I’m currently in a production of Honk and I play Dot, and that first part made me kind of emotional, not gonna lie. But great work! I’d love to see more!
Zarine-Lixnia chapter 1 . 8/26/2018
This is amazing. Wow! Plss continue! I realy want to se more Honk! fics.
unknown chapter 1 . 7/16/2018
help
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
Omg I love this so much I can really imagine this as the second part of the play. P.S. love the pun! Keep going!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Oh my fuck. What the fUCK. Queenie and lowbutt if you want honk fanfiction
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good plz get to the sexah stuff ;;;;))))))))
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
I NEED MORE!
Snowy chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I was in a production of Honk! as Snowy. I never thought there'd be fanfic of this :P excellent that there is :)
ArtemisCarolineSnow chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
*gasp*

A NEW HONK! STORY! PARTY TIME!
Moonbeam141 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Hey WillyChooChoo! Heads up!

*throws sign reading 'freedom of speech'*

First of all, I don't agree with your review. The least you could do is write without a run-on sentence. There are to many ews. And while it's understandable that you on't agree with this story's parings…I'm guessing you are a livelong fan of Honk, with the whole 'disrespecting the sacred parings' and whatnot?

Well. Let me tell you something.

I've been a fan of Honk for several months. I enjoyed the play – as I was acting in it – a lot. And guess who asked the mods to put up this archive, after deciding to write a story about the Goose Squadron?

Yup. Moi.

So listen to me, if you ever read this review, that I about 99 percent certain that Ugly (remember him? The main character of the play?) wouldn't have enjoyed knowing that after someone wrote about his dad and Greylag, another person would just flame the author.

Because you did flame this story, and the person who wrote it. In the words of a friend…so, yeah.

Have a nice day.
WillyChooChoo chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
i can't even believe how wrong this is like the writing is good but the pairings omg are awful like idec about the samesex pairs but interspecies relationships are just disgusting like barnacles and grace would never work ew and how dare you disrespect the sacread canon pairings like ewwwww
Honker4lyfe chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
so glad to finally meet some1 w/ the same OTP as me! i ship dreylag soooo much & this is the most beautiful poinant thing ive ever read. i literally cried until there was no more wetness left in me. pls write more i will be waiting impatiently!
honkfan4 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
wow! hands-down the best story i've read since i got into the fandom. write more please!
The-100th-Llama chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Woah…

As a fellow person who writes Honk stories, I have to say, I'm really impressed! You did a nice job keeping in character and WAIT, WHAT? Dot's dead?! *sniffle, sniffle, WAH*

Really though, nice writing!

Could I use your ideas of Greylag's "battles" in my story? It's about how Greylag met Dot… plus three other goslings I added in, because the scriptwriter couldn't.