Reviews for Do You Ever
Woah! That's deep
Poor Mikey...
Ooooo, do one with leo!
shmoocow chapter 3 . 1/14/2015
it is perfectly fine! you have me hooked! i love this so much please keep going!
ColorsAndWords chapter 3 . 1/14/2015
I like it. I personally have trouble writing dialogue.
sweetlittledevil85 chapter 3 . 1/5/2015
I really like this story.
I'll be waiting for the next chapter
Crash-Montse Whizz chapter 3 . 1/4/2015
Dioses! Okey, I totally agree with you, I mean, Raph and Mikey have a closest realashion than their brothers and it's something that I like to see in fanfitions.. so I don't know what to wait but I wanna read more... I loved it 3
megsmilesforcarlos chapter 3 . 1/3/2015
RAPH WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT OMG! UPDATE SOON PLEASE I GOTTA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! AWWW POOR MIKEY!
HoneyBee007 chapter 3 . 1/3/2015
Omg! how could you doubt yourself! this is AMAZING! i love all of it!
InsaneDutchGirl chapter 3 . 1/3/2015
Hmmm I just stumbled onto this fic this morning and I think I like it. And I don't know what your standards are because you don't seem satisfied in the slightest yourself, but this is really good I think. You dig a bit deeper into Mikey's character without loosing the base of who he actually is.

The first one was really dark and grim and had my stomach turning into a knot at the end while the second one made me think more. About favourites I mean. Why was I immediately drawn towards Mikey being my favourite? Those kind of things. I thought it was really clever how you build up both chapters too. It made sense, the train of thoughts did. And the way you describe them is a pleasure to read really. It doesn't get boring.

And now for the last chapter. In a sense in the beginning I thought there was more to their relationship than what you described, but what I missed came back in the second part too. And that one I extremely, totally, entirely loved! It's what happens between those two. Mikey often is able to get Raph out of the moods he's in and Raph's able to show his affection through their banter. But sometimes things go wrong. Raph was angry now, very angry. And he took it out on the one thing he always knows he can win from (as long as it isn't in a chase hahahaha). And that hurt of course. I liked the quick stream of emotions during that confrontation a lot.

The only thing I thought maybe wasn't totally Raph is what you aren't so sure about either. That's when Raph starts ranting. At one point I was like, yeah Raph would shout. But on the other hand I'm not sure if he would rant like he did there just because Mike asked him a question, or if he would just tell Mikey to 'back off' and stomp off to his room to brood. He's that kind of guy I think. It's unhealthy for him for sure but he did it in the show often. But that doesn't make your story bad or anything. It's just because you wondered about it and this is my opinion. I still totally love the story you've written. And I'm curious, is there gonna be a next chapter? Some bro-fluff between the two or just some resolve one way or another? I love happy endings. The sad ones are good, they really are, but they always leave me feeling so... sad.

Anyways, a very good job and wow, I couldn't stop talking again could I? I hope you enjoyed this review a bit and won't take anything I said the wrong way.

See ya soon!
botanicalTJ chapter 3 . 1/2/2015
Aw, no! Poor Mikey! This is a fantastic chapter, though. I'm so glad you updated!
botanicalTJ chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
This was asmazing. I really wish I could write like that. I did write a "last thoughts" story once, but you write angst so much better than me.
botanicalTJ chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Oh, don't feel bad about this story! I love it! It truly is excellent, and I mean that with all my heart. In fact, you just earned yourself a follower for this, my friend. ;)
nightfuryperson chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Your writing sounds fine. I actually think about things like this myself constantly. Please keep going!
Janieceal chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Yay an update
Crash-Montse Whizz chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
Oh god! I knew that Mikey was a meditative guy and I loved this kind of story that show it, the firts chapter was so sad... I know how much can hurts something like that and you put it in the words and I could feel it.
q
In the second one Mikey was naiver and so cute! I loved it I wanna read more nwn
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014