Reviews for Birth of the Potter Children
G the Headmaster chapter 19 . 4/8/2016
As a Greek Orthodox Christian, I found this chapter fascinating.

Thanks for writing.
G the Headmaster chapter 12 . 4/7/2016
The story is getting real! I almost expect to see something about Harry on Fox News!
G the Headmaster chapter 11 . 4/7/2016
Candy Stripper?
TyrStarlight chapter 2 . 3/17/2016
Jet, I'm sure this has been said before, but, was this chapter necessary? Roughly half was practically the same as the last chapter. The only other thing I have seen that bothers me, are some minor mix ups with names, like "Angelica" instead of "Angelina". Otherwise, I have loved this series. I had no idea that there were books before "Raising Albus" and as soon as you told me there were, I began reading them. Thank you for this wonderful series. I look forward to the rest of them.

Jarrod
J. R. Lewis chapter 26 . 6/16/2015
Good story. Loved his chapter where Rose and Albus try to figure our making babies. Just so typical childlike. And the adults were so real. The poor kids trying to be serious and the adults laughing.

Now to the next story.
J. R. Lewis chapter 12 . 6/5/2015
Ahh ... the extremely important concerns of a child. Oh to go back to that kind of worry. Good job on Teddy.

Nice way to do an interview. Two friends and former team members get together and an interview happens. I'm not kicking this. I think it's great! Of course it is assumed that Ginny asked permission to write the story(s) based from the interview.

Good that Dennis got married. I imagine they (Dennis and Mary Lou) will play an important role later in the story.

It's interesting how "your baby" and "my baby" change depending on mood and circumstances. Love it! :D
J. R. Lewis chapter 7 . 5/31/2015
Woohoo! Go Andie. I figured she would get back on Teddy's good side eventually, but that was a nice way to do it. Although I wouldn't recommend it in real life. :D

Good that Ginny is exercising.

I guess it will all be explained later, but I would think first thing the Regents and the Swiss 'Powers That Be' would do is make plans to take down the King of the Dementors. Knowing that the goblin and other attackers were "agents" of the King of the Dementors should be proof enough to warrant action. After all, you don't just attack Regents and walk off like noting ever happened when you fail. But what do I know? :D

Good chapter and story. Soon to be plunging on into the next chapters.
ediebella chapter 19 . 1/4/2015
gran historia. no puedo dejar de leerla
FriendofMolly chapter 14 . 11/14/2014
Jet,
It reads so well. Every pregnancy is different as is every birth. But they also have many things in common. The inner dialogue Ginny has with herself is so spot on. At least in my experience. Sometimes you just have to take stock. More fun is yet to come.
FriendofMolly chapter 13 . 11/11/2014
Jet,
Thank you. I'm guessing that we will see more renovations to the Potter/Weasley Magical Complex. Now what will Azalea think? She is usually more reticent than Kreacher. But if it's going to help her take care of Kevin P/W, that might make the difference.
FriendofMolly chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
Jet,
Thank you. This one came out just with the right feel to it. Life is never without ups and downs, good and bad, happy and sad. In this story, at least in the early chapters, the character, I'm most enthralled with is Teddy. I can never guess what he's going to do or say next.
Bravo!
FriendofMolly chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
Jet,
I was a bit surprised you posted this one so fast. Sometimes I wish that Ginny could sit down and talk to a mind healer. Her insecurity is showing again. Her chat with Teddy broke my heart. He, too, is a bit insecure. I am not sure why. His birth parents were killed, but he has never known a day without Harry and Ginny and their love for him. Could it be that he is being teased at school because his last name is not Potter? When he goes back to live at the New Burrow, he'll have his adopted cousins around, not to mention his Toire. He needs that.
What's Next?
FriendofMolly chapter 9 . 10/18/2014
Jet,
I can't help but cheer for Molly. Samantha Slughorn really makes me ill. She is never going to stop writing snide innuendos, the nastier the better. But I can't imagine that after she sees the collective memories she'll ever write about the War again. Besides it's by now, old news. There will be too much for her to slime up. I just had a shuttering thought. What if Samantha gets together with our most hated Bug? That would be a book Banned in Britain, but celebrated in the US. I think I'm going to be sick. On the positive side I can wait for the next. The future is full of wonderful magic and life.
FriendofMolly chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
Jet,
I have a feeling that Harry and Ginny are going to spend most of their lives trying to understand Goblins and House Elves. They are both very complex. Just as I suspect Arthur will be talking about his Aeroplane ride for as long as he lives. I think you gave all of your readers enough imagery to think about Arthur on a plane and in the Airport.
Marvelous,
FriendofMolly chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
Jet,
A thought just occurred. Doesn't the American Magical Community know the major players in
Riddle's entourage? If they knew anyone, it would have been Dear Bella. Andromeda looks like her, and of course her sister. Why would people be surprised at the skills Andromeda has. I know she was under a curse that made her hide from life, but under it all she is still the strong and valiant woman who defied her family to marry a Muggleborn. It makes sense that that didn't happen without some conflict. I'd say conflict with Bella would be as volatile as a Dragon in heat. It stands to reason that as she heals from that curse, her inborn strength will appear. She's going to need it, as will Ginny and Teddy, when the attacks and troubles continue to brew.