Reviews for Sailor Ranko: Just add water
Lol barney wow
Clare chapter 15 . 3/13/2013
The whole barney thing aside, I rather enjoyed this fic. Nice job :P
Clare chapter 14 . 3/13/2013
...Barney. That's so completely random and probably one of the best ways to remove tension from a story ._.
Chaos chapter 10 . 9/14/2012
Before this line

Ranma started to tremble. He felt true fear. "Please don't let this be permanent. Please don't... Please..."

You should have had Ranma say

"I don't believe it I wanted to be cured for so long and it never happened. I finally accept my girl I accept Ranko and now..."

it would have made a good scene great
Chaos chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
Your story great but I think it would have been better if after this scene

Nodoka looked over the seven girls. "Now we will begin learning the fine art of the tea ceremony." Kasumi came from the kitchen in a kimono and held a tray of teacups and teakettles. The training had begun.

This scene happened
"Before you get started, allow me to show you something"
"Ok Ranko, go ahead"

Within a couple of minutes Kasumi, her Mother and the Inners were shocked that Ranko and Akane had actually performed the tea ceremony perfectly, seeing the looks on her mothers face she answered her yet to be asked question

"Akane & I both also learned the normal version of the Tea Ceremony when we were taught the Martial Arts Tea Ceremony version by Sentaro's Grandmother the current Grandmaster of the Daimonji School of Martial Arts Tea Ceremony"
Guest chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
You must like "The Simpsons" reason I know is I caught "The Simpsons" reference
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Awesome and interesting please continue!
sailor libra chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
sailor libra
sailor libra chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
sailor libra
superbigmac chapter 14 . 7/12/2010
So... an "Army of Darkness" fan, eh? you forgot to have one of the characters (preferably Male Nodoka) pull out a chainsaw and an Oldsmobile (or the Japanease parallel)
superbigmac chapter 12 . 7/12/2010
I would love it if someone would cover me with chocolate syrup!
Lixie Lorn chapter 15 . 11/7/2009
XD

So, Sailor Moon, Ranma, Terminator, and Buffy. Not counting Barney.

HOW many crossovers? XD

General Everin Stormclaw of the Many Titles, High Priest of the Crazy Hand, Master of the Emerald Stars and Acolyte of the New Chu Order, Dragon Prince and the Sixth Sutakage, Bearer of the Prophecy and the Moonrider, Commander of the Blood Talons and the Last Hairlander, S/He Who Knows and Servant To That Which Waits, Senshi of the Many Moons and Sailor Elara, out.
ShineX chapter 15 . 5/18/2009
This was a good story, very well done. But with what Ranma's past life was ("I remember that in my past life, I suffered pain and anguish and lived for revenge. For a long time I led an empty life only to sacrifice myself at the end."), are you sure that it shouldn't be Ryoga that got picked? Lol, couldn't resist. By what you said if Ryoga gets reborn he should become Ranma, LOL!
ShineX chapter 14 . 5/17/2009
I can understand the permanancy on the curse disappearing, and Ranma getting his female half back (the senshi magic would probably restore the curse even if he got the "cure"); however, what I don't understand is why all of the effects diappeared. The demon was using the real stuff, even if it was modified.
ShineX chapter 9 . 5/17/2009
? Why the hell would he care about that?