Reviews for Don't tell him he can do that!
Requiem17 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
becs, woman, i friggin love you. i've read pretty much all your oneshots in one day! i just can't help but love the brotherhood and your wonderful x-men bashing! though i liked the ones before your oc's came in better.. i still like the personalities of toby and mel! and mel is that girl from batman beyond? hm (i just read that oneshot where they discuss that)

i like this one cuz it has the typical brotherhood sarcasm but pietro still gets new powers! Tro awesome.

i want to write you a mini-oneshot like you do sometimes... just for you. but i'm lazy as hell. it'll be on my mind though.

also.. my favorite one of all of these was the one where pietro and lance get (falsly) lost in the forest and they're messing with scott. wonderful. and we got a little bit of angst! great mix.
Poetic-Mind chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
I love a lot of your stories, but this one I love the most. *insert happy face here*
RogueSilver chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Lol! This is SO funny!
I really like it! IT ROCKS! o
~ RogueSilver
Rene Marie chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
He can in the comics? I haven't read them yet... PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER! I can't hide it anymore, I love your work!
Rob chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
I think that Pietro should use his new talent to infiltrate the X-mansion. Great job! You're an awesome writer!
Rose O'conner chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
Bigger frying pan... WHEEEEEE!
Summing up the Stars chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
I just learned a new fact. Pietro can run through walls. Who'd a thought? -
Silver Wind chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
Hey, I'm a slightly new reader but i've read all ur fics and love every single one of them. They are so funny! I love the Brotherhod too but Pietro is my fav character of all. I like ur characters too, and i'd like to see ur pics of 'em if you dont mind. Thnx! My email is

Oh, and could you tell me what the name of the song is that you used in ur Sadie Hawkins dance fic. Thnx again!
arrshlerr chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
Yussss that was beautiful! All that needed was Tai and eddie murphy in the 80s (let spock take care of it)
me chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
Ahhh... And just when I emailed you to nagg as well! Joy!

I did not know he could do that though... So this is part of the continuality now? Well, of your stories anyway...That Pie can run through things? Poor Kitty...
SusieQ chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
I heard there you are writing a fic about a halloween party. Is this true. Tell us! Will jean be in it? Errrrr. Yucky Jean.
Geministarz chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
err... pietro can run thru walls in the comics? WHEN did that happen? cuz if it did and you're not confuzed, i should know about it, seeing as he's one of my favs...
redrose2310 chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
Coooool as always becs girl and read my fics Peas _ ;
Kelly1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
Ha! That was great! I hope they get around to giving him that power soon . . . and they need to make Rogue fly dammit! Mwahahahahaha! Pietro shall rule the world! um . . . or not. . .
todd fan chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
lol, fantastic!

i loved 'Pietro's room, Lance's room, Pietro's room, Lance's room', that was classic stuff :D