Reviews for Fire in the Blood
the fyrdraca chapter 7 . 3/23
I started reading this at 1AM the other day and, of course, I'm now hooked. It's very well-written, addictive stuff. In particular, I can see Steven Ogg continuing his brilliant performance through your natural dialogue - you are truly gifted with it and it's completely in-character. Trevor was one of the highlights of GTA V for me and you've made me love him again. I will of course be reading more of this series and wish you the best with your future writing endeavours.
GraysonGirl13 chapter 7 . 12/31/2016
Loved this story! Got through it in one sitting and am about to start part two! Your writing in amazing and your characters are so captivating. Most realistic Trevor I've ever come across. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Trevor and Michael's names were both said in the car
amanda chapter 7 . 1/6/2016
i fucking love this and youre awesome!
RandomCitizen chapter 7 . 5/5/2015
Hopefully she doesn't have many male relatives then.
RandomCitizen chapter 6 . 5/5/2015
Well until further notice, poor Sean. :P
That...went well?
RandomCitizen chapter 5 . 5/5/2015
Hey she didn't get banged up this time. Well, physically. Only a bit left now.

Woah a whole twenty? Past drinking age in every country but the U.S..
RandomCitizen chapter 4 . 5/5/2015
I gotta lean to him on that security thing. Not even an alarm system? That's like an essential appliance.

Tense. Can't say she doesn't try.
RandomCitizen chapter 3 . 5/5/2015
Woof. Gonna get some gray hairs but hopefully no new scars from this.

Evey is my spirit animal so far though.
RandomCitizen chapter 2 . 5/5/2015
Woof. She has my sympathy. (I like the way she thinks)
RandomCitizen chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Woof. What a nerve wracking bizarre experience eh? Well I can certainly tell which of the three needs therapy.
jwill21 chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
good ol trevor
cjvandebogart chapter 7 . 10/14/2014
Not that bad.
The Quoi chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
haha, trevor WOULD get someone he likes a dog. wouldn't it be hilarious if the dog was just a cowardly baby? lol

can't wait for the next installment. : )
HazukoInuzuka14 chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
Rocked my socks! Awesome ending, with a giant as fuck dog. I wonder what she will call him anyways. It would be hilarious if he came back to rob the bank again and instead took her to his trailer. That'd be hilarious. Robbed AGAIN. I can't wait for the sequel. Thanks!