Reviews for Roadblock
CyberRutoPrime chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
While I know this is just the prototype, it would be hella interesting to see this version play out.
Ideal Form chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
You have to update this story omg its so good, I am inspired from reading this hands down. Hope to see your work
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
pretty good
Hiryo chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Thank you for yet another awesome piece of work which I got to read!
Blackholelord chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Well this looks nice. I have to say that I am enjoying these crossovers you have been writing. I can hardly wait to see how this story will develop.
Jomasten chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I like HAWT a bit more due to the fact that this had be grimacing at the what I perceived to be NTR elements, which always leave a bad taste in my mouth. Though it was still good reading, I just didn't quite like the underlying angst developing underneath this short one-shot.
MilandaAnza chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I actually liked this one a lot more, primarily based on the attitudes of Momoyo and Ranma. They're not as over the top perverted/innocent.
Takarakidd 007 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
While the story telling here is good, I much prepare the one you did in Having A wild Time. Still, it was interesting to this were how Momoyo meets Ranma especially during the Kawakami Class War. Thanks for sharing this and more power.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
This story was pretty good the fight scene could have been a little longer. I think you should continue this fic as a different take on Wild Times. It would be interesting to see Momoyo going against the fiancé brigade.
reykan chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
That was interesting. I liked the one you went with, but this was great too. I actually wouldnt mind if you went ahead and finished this version as well!
DTravler chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I do not know I think I would have liked this version better I do like how they met in this one more than the other.
AleBreta chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
that... was... AEWSOME!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
If this is standalone, and not to be continued, shouldn't the complete tag be set?
PCHeintz72 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I'm glad you posted this, I quite liked it. And I do think it better as a separate story entry on the site, since it is not really a part of the main one you did.

I'm also a bit disappointed, as it would seem you are not interested in doing much more besides the few side stories of the official story.

That said, the setup here is nice even if different from what you did settle on, especially the slight appearance that he gave of shrugging her off (even if that is not what was done, it was the appearance of what was done)... ditto the 'dirty look he gave the other. He may have at least two exceedingly powerful female martial artists from this series after him, ones clearly well out of the league of the females in Nerima, and ones quite likely willing to share.

Were this continued, the difficulty in those two getting Ranma to go for them is to somehow make themselves out different from the existing competition... Ranma has comparatively many females throwing themselves at him already, or otherwise making his life more complex.

The other thing that stood out here was this version of Momoko seems a little more stable, as the one thing that irked me in the main story you did was just how crazed she was over Ranma's life. Yes she craved battle in canon, but she still mostly had her wits... in that story I think it was more crazed than canon.
Totong chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
So this was suppose to be originally where Ranma & Momoyo should meet. Still, I prepared the one you have done in HAWT were Momoyo & Ranma. Especially the buildup to their fight to the point they finally realized the feelings they have for each other. Anyways thank you for sharing particularly amusing meeting of two incredible martial artist. Onwsrds true believer, excelsior!