Reviews for The Girl Who Always Smiled!
Atsuko chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
I'm so sorry for your loss Honoka-chan. It took all I had to prevent myself from crying. Really. Rest In Peace Miharu-san.
Shimmerly Love chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
This made me... UWAAAA! GRANDMA! I MISS YOU! ... *sobs* My lovable,kind,caring,sweet and nice Granny died because of that heartless eating cancer! By the way, I like the story ;-;
KHMugiwaraRocks15 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Omg! That was sooo good! ()It made me cry but It's so sweet! Good job and sorry for your dear cousin... (。-_-。) We must find a cure! o(ω )o
Jazzy Amythest chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Violetta: that was... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Hiroto: (facepalms) (walks in front of Violetta)

V: YAY! (GLOMPS ON)
Gleamlight chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
This is one, great step to create cancer awareness. Good job.
Lotus Sword chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Wow... this was really... inspiring I guess. I really admire your cousin if she amfaced her illness like this. She is like a brave warrior that is captured by the enemy but refuses to give them information.

I understand it must have been hard for you to write this, but thank you for doing so.
hypoesthesia chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
*sniffs* Oh Honoka-chan... *gives you a hug* I-I'm really sorry for your big loss... *hugs you more* Please don't cry anymore... shedding tears... wouldn't that make Miharu kinda sad seeing your heart swollen with sadness? I know that Miharu-san must have truly loved you as a friend—more than a beat friend, more than a sister. More than anything in the world. She will never forget the friendship ypu two have strongly made. She will never ever cut the ties you held on to each other, even though if she isn't here anymore. She will always by your side as a spirit and guide you wherever you go. She'll lend you her power, strength, trust and support at the time you need them.

*sniffs and wipes nose* Rest in peace, Miharu-san. Even though I didn't get a single chance to meet or even talk to her, I'm sure that she was such a wonderful person... This fic is totally heart-touching. I very support Miharu X Taiyou. Miharu always smiled and tried to enjoy life while she still can before her time is up. We should do the same thing. :) *gives you a pat on the head*

It may be hard for you Honoka-chan, lossing a very close someone important to you, but at least try to move on and grasp what you still have remaining. Think about it: You have a family, a bunch of friends from both reality and from this very fandom. Countless of people will be there for you no matter the outcome. I will always be there for you too, Honoka-chan. Please don't forget that! :D
RyuseiFTW chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Hey Honako-Chan,
Excellent visualisation of this idea. Your imaginative skills are awesome Poems were excellent too. I too hate cancer and hope that one day a cure is found. Awesome Fiction!
luegfyo834nbo chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I have a friend who has a little brother who had cancer he lukily sevived but that friend told me and my class how it feels

I'm feel really sorry for you :'(
I think that if Miharu had read this story she had loved and loughed : )
XxMiwaXx chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I'm very sorry about your loss.

I know how it feels... But, know that she'll always be in your heart, watching over you from the high heavens, smiling happily at you.

And I also hope she rests in peace.
Monolaymoo chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I hope your cousin went peacefully. My condolences and congratulations for this fan fiction.
Rileyanna chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Dear Honoka...
You just touched the bottom of my heart with your story. Really, I'm crying right now, at this moment, and my mom is looking at me like I''ve just lost it. I don't think that I can express my condolences with just words, but I just want to say I'm so sorry for your loss, missing better words.
Apart from the fact that the idea behind the story was beautiful, the story itself was so well written! I could feel the feelings you had through your words and that's what made me cry.
Cancer will be cured, one day. I do not believe in many things but I do believe that this suffering can be erased from the world!
Xx Riley
Swag Giraffe chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
... aaawww, Honoka-chan... you are sooo kind and sweet. *sobbing* Seriously, this made me cry. It was so sweet, and I didn't want to dwell on the last couple sentences, which are really what got me. Miharu-chan is so strong... if ever I'm in any kind of seemingly hopeless situation, I'm gonna remember this. :) Honestly, one of the best fics I've ever read. It. Was. Soooo touching. And YES! Cancer must be stopped! Lovely one-shot, Honoka-chan. I'm sure Miharu-chan would have loved it. *v*

-Swaggy-chan

P.S. What was the name of that poem? It's beautiful! :)
KuraiHaru17 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
*sobs uncontrollably*
Haruka: Since Haru-chan is in no condition to speak, I'll talk. She wanted to tell you that this touched her heart, and that she is really sad about what happened to your cousin...
*sniffs* That is just horrible. I hate cancer. *sniff* But don't be sad. Your cousin is in a better place.

Haru-chan :'(
I like tortoises chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
*sobs*
Einamu: What's wrong?
THIS IS TOUCHING! I WANNA CRY!
Einamu: Didn't you say to me that you had a little brother who-
ANYWAYS! LUV THE STORY AND INDEED TOUCHING! I hope your happy there, Miharu-chan!
Einamu: *sighs*