Reviews for An Unexpected Life
JJ2008 chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
Great job! I loved it.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
VERY GOOD.
Glad Hunter didn't just leave her. he had a good reason for leaving. But it all worked out in the end.
misslady92 chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
This was a really good story. I loved how everything eventually came together for them. I like how Hunter has to adjust to his changed surroundings while McCall has to adjust to him. Really sweet story. Hope you write more.
naebells chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
I truly enjoyed it. You do a beautiful job with writing H&M. I can't wait for your next story.
Susanna Jane chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
Thank you for getting back to it so quickly.
I knew Hunter wouldn't abandon McCall. Even if he didn't want to be a dad, he'd never do that to her.
misslady92 chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
So glad Hunter is back. I didn' t want to think that he would leave McCall on his owee will. I love his interactions with Madi. I can just picture that look on his face. I hope McCall lets him read the letters so he can get a better understanding of what she went through. Love it can't wait to read more.
JoselynRae chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
Of course I brought him back! But I'm glad you were buying into McCall going it alone. Susanna Jane, that was the best review I could have asked for. Tragic, yes, I cried several times while writing this. MissLady92, I feel exactly the same way. Chapter 3 is up! I'm very nervous it won't live up to the letters, but, hey, it has Hunter in it :).
Susanna Jane chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
Oh my goodness, this is tragic and heartwarming.
Very poignant.
I'll look forward to updates (meaning I'll check several times a day).
reader chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Wow.
I was just buying into Dee Dee doing this herself and you bring him back. I can't wait for the next chapter!
misslady92 chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Great story. I was a huge fan of the tv show in the 80's. Ever since I started reading fanfic, this site has been one of my favorites. I have always wanted Hunter and McCall to get together, get married, have children. This site has satisfied my wishful thinking. Can't wait to read more.
naebells chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Enjoying this story so much...please continue the quick updates.
annette chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
I'm loving this story...glad to see the quick update..