Reviews for Willow's Salvation
Story-Blender chapter 23 . 8/24/2010
In don’t understand why you would Discontinue this story when your at the climax of the Prophecy and so close to the end of the story. I first started reading it on "adult fanfiction dot net" where you write under a different name and decided to see if I could trace it to other fan fic site to hopefully find more chapters. And obviously I did, here and at “twisting the hellmouth“. This is a really good story so far please reconsider continuing. I've put it in my alerts just in case.
creatureofthepitchblack chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
seriously, could you have been any more foreshadowing than with that wand?

another thing you have yet to explain is how willow's magic and the magic of the wizarding world relate. willow nearly caused the world to end, she's that powerful, voldywarts can destroy at best, a city block...power wise, willow is would be the greatest witch ever apparently.
sleepy26 chapter 23 . 5/6/2008
ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE THIS STORY
faeriesinger chapter 23 . 12/28/2007
I'm sorry this review isn't going to be longer. Just wanted to say that I think this story is going really well. It has some nice twists and turns that would normally not be expected. I'm enjoying reading it very much. Are you still writing it? Or have I hit on another one of the tragically unfinished forever? Can I bribe you for another chapter with byte sized cookies?
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 23 . 6/1/2006
whoa. NO! DON'T KILL DRACO! *hands you several metamorphic plushies, that become whoever you want them to become* PLEASE UPDATE CUZ YOU KNOW I LOVE IT!*huggles a Snape plushie*
Audrey chapter 23 . 1/31/2006
Dear Buffybot76,

I am a great fan of your work. I understand how busy life can be, and I noticed that this fic has been left on its own for a long while. I would really love to see it finished and wonder if you plan to continue work on it.

your devoted fan,

audrey
Ray of Starlight chapter 23 . 7/14/2005
For crying out loud! Don't leave me hanging! UPDATE! PLEASE! FOR THE LOVE OF HUMANITY! It's REALLY GOOD! I swear!
Des Felidra chapter 23 . 5/8/2005
"You fool! you're about to kill you're own son!"

you gotta update, the suspense is killin me.
xxhermionesnapexx chapter 23 . 6/16/2004
hey! great chapter! why have you stopped updating? and w/ such an aweful cliffie! please please please update again soon! :)
CelticLAdy chapter 23 . 5/21/2004
Hey! Where'v you been? Very good story, but it doesn't look like you've posted in quite awhile. Writer's block? I can sympathize but please don't leave us hanging.
Cataclysmic chapter 23 . 3/23/2004
wow great story, can't wait for the next chapter!
bugsandbeauty chapter 23 . 2/7/2004
Good story so far-keep writing!
eth chapter 25 . 10/29/2003
*squeals* what a place to leave the story at! please continue soon
iscariot chapter 18 . 10/22/2003
Whilst enjoying this fic, I have a question:

Willow has been practising wandless magic in Sunnydale for the last 4 years. All of a sudden she's kidnapped and she can't do anything as she doesn't have her wand?

Somehow I think there's several orders of magnitude in magic between nearly ending the world and beating off a shapeshifter.

This, to me, is a major continuity glitch...so...huh? :)
writerlover101 chapter 25 . 9/21/2003
why! WHY! u will update soon... oh yeah... oops. newayz, update as soon as possible then! ja ne! :)