Reviews for Live Long and Prosper, Doctor Watson
sirensbane chapter 3 . 6/16/2019
Please update! This is so good.
ErinHamish chapter 3 . 4/9/2019
I think this chapter worked very well! Thank you for writing a fun beginning to a story.
Beyondtoday chapter 4 . 7/19/2018
Oh wonderful, wonderful. Please keep going.
Alycia Goode chapter 4 . 7/5/2018
Where is the rest?
CynthiaW chapter 4 . 8/4/2015
I have truly enjoyed reading this story. I am curious to see how you get Spock back to the 23rd century. I realize it's been awhile since you last updated this, but I hope that you will consider continuing the fic. You write the characters really well, and I can hear their voices as I read. The mind meld in Chapter 3 was fascinating, and seemed to show the natural flow of thoughts as Watson and Spock became aware of each other's memories. Please don't abandon this story.

Cynthia
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 5/21/2015
Good four chapters
PSW chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
I am enjoying this so far! Never thought about an accidental mind meld...but I didn't find the meld chapter confusing, I think it worked. I hope you continue with it. :-)
Ennui Enigma chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
Great description of mind meld.

Sorry about the busyness of real life. Happy to read your update. Look forward to more when you get a chance.
mrspencil chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
I rather like Watson's mix of bewilderment, sympathy, and fascination with his guest:-)
Pgf chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Please. For the love of heaven (or my sanity) continue this. You have both watson and spock's voices down so well. I'm hanging here just waiting to find out what happens.
Ennui Enigma chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
Curious to hear what this Spock will have to say for himsel when he wakes up. Chapter adequately infuses with a poignant longing for his missing friend. Nicely done.
Squideepoo chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
I can't wait to see where this goes! Please update soon!
mrspencil chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
I had no problem distinguishing voices here, and thought you linked things very cleverly with the code words.
The sequence of events built up beautifully.
Evenmoor chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
I certainly had no trouble following this chapter. Fascinating, as Mr. Spock would have it! No doubt Spock would feel (ahem) guilty and embarrassed for mind-melding with Dr. Watson without his permission, though it certainly moved the plot right along.
mrspencil chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
I do like the form used in this chapter...a good way of capturing Watson's thoughts, and quite poignant.