Reviews for Seven's Shadow
anarraksh chapter 4 . 9/9
Again, I loved every bit of this chapter. So I am not going into details praising it. Just want to conclude by saying that you really have a talent of delivering emotions, actions, and all the other technicality without using many words. An ANBU Kakashi training his genin team is not s new idea. There are similar stories, but none of them matched your uniqueness. Your language is simple, yet, gripping. Your actions scenes are tight, yet not overly filled with drama. And throughout the story I felt that you had a ...not dictatorial...but a commanding narrative style. Like you were confident about where this story is going.
Needless to say, I can't praise this story enough.
Yes, also if it ever catches your fancy, please continue with a sequel.
anarraksh chapter 3 . 9/9
Next! The usual praising continues.
The first half, no matter how grudgingly Kakashi accpepted the job, once he took on the challenge, he put his 100% in it. His observations, his calculations about his genins progess shows that he's concerned somewhere deep down. No matter his pretence to state otherwise.
Next, I really liked how it was Sakura who pointed out that if Shikaku was the Jounin commander, then he would be Kakashi's boss as well, him oddly reminding of the commander and his injury. I really feel that Sakura always had the better analytical ( not the battle field analysis. Just the normal surroundings around her) sense than the boys. And wow! The chess match. The moment was so sweet when Shikaku tied to coax him to join the party. It showed how concerned he was about Kakashi. Also, the introduction of team Gai. Poor poor Sakura to think it could not have been worse than Hound's training. I also couldn't ignore the fact, at how Kakashi said "hell no. Enjoy before he catches me". Portrayed their characters so well.
And then again later on..no matter how hard Kakashi tries to run away from his past, something or the other always bring them up on the surface.
anarraksh chapter 2 . 9/9
This chapter felt so much like all the military based moveies we see. The children's confusion at first, their wariness and finally coming to terms with the situation that followed felt soo real. You don't know how hard I laughed at the tree situation. And especially at the line.."susuke would have added an insult, but didn't know any in sign language".
And then, poor Kakashi Stirring memories of the past at the best times. And then the uniqueness at how Kakashi handled himself, and at the same time how he taught them the most important lesson of his life was just wow! And then the subsequent understand of the genin. You portrayed their characters to the T. The way Naruto looked like it was just common sense, Sasuke uncertain and Sakura, who didn't know what to do with the advice just took it. It subconsciously portrayed how Obito, Rin and Kakshi himself would have reacted had they gotten the same advice.
I also love the fact how effortlessly you used other characters from the series. It's a mark of an author who's done her homework very, very well.
anarraksh chapter 1 . 9/9
Hie.
I've had this story favorited for some time now, but I never got around to reviewing it. So here it goes..
I loved the start. Your characterisation is so perfect, yet it has a freshness appeal to it. And I loved the dual characterisation you portrayed. I almost feel sorry for Kakashi, the self -confident, competent Commander of the ANBU simply thrown off guard with three children. And then of course, his cute little students. Your detailing and the amount of precision with the background is just commendable. I so laughed at the welcome mat line and the the wierdness of the situation. You know, personally, I felt Kakashi to be a gentleman . Someone who's undoubtedly killed both grownups and children to feel awkward entering into a teenager's Room. And same with Naruto and Sasuke. And poor Naruto I'f only he knew where ground 7 was... Lovely!
Noradin chapter 4 . 6/22
it was an interesting read
scrandle chapter 4 . 1/31
That was hilarious. I love the idea of Kakashi fucking with everyone, and his oblivious genin students. Also, the idea that lazy!Kakashi is more than just having people underestimating him, it's basically a part of his disguise as ANBU commander is brilliant. Thanks for this story, now I know which similar fanfiction to look for.
duchessme chapter 4 . 10/17/2016
Too bad..It was a very nice plot and i love how the story flows
yonomori chapter 4 . 10/7/2016
Haha, I've already read this 3rd time. The first was months ago. Well I really like this one so please continue. It's really good.
RalitsaR chapter 4 . 9/30/2016
Whaaaat ... Ended?! This had such great potential for an awesome, long story :c I loved it, wished it was longer, thank you and Good Job!
dewa95 chapter 4 . 5/12/2016
really liked this story so far ... hope you don't abandon it
Guest chapter 4 . 4/6/2016
Ahhh this is amazing. Holy shit. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Sparksofrandomness chapter 4 . 1/24/2016
Please update!
dakeyras chapter 4 . 9/8/2015
Hi! I really like this story, especially the darker ninja world. Is it abandoned, or are you still planning on updating at some point?
coral light chapter 4 . 8/11/2015
i just came acress your story and I love it! i love a good serious Team 7 story! first time ive seen an ANBU Kakashi as team leader! please update!
LaforayaWattpad chapter 4 . 8/5/2015