Reviews for Collisions & Compromises
Balinor88 chapter 5 . 6/2
This is a very interesting story. But I can see Harry going off the deep end when he finds out he was drugged. He lost Sirius, found out his parents marriage wasn't roses, found his bio dad, who left him in Mycroft's care where see above he is being drugged. He is basically a pawn again. I can see Mycroft's world going up in flames, and Harry dying.
Crimsonkat9 chapter 5 . 1/6
Good lord I know it's been like 2 years but this fanfic is great.
Rafiz Sterna chapter 5 . 12/27/2016
Love so much this story. Feels like, full of intrigue and plot. I will waiting this story ...
misswitlock16 chapter 5 . 8/28/2016
I like it hope you add more
Anna McNarin chapter 5 . 7/1/2016
This is the best Harry is a Holmes story I've found so far. Here's hoping to an up date!
JKQueen21 chapter 5 . 5/1/2016
is this gonna turn into a drarry story? speaking of the story itself is amazing... but what is gonna happen when they get back to school? will Harry be resorted due to his new name? will Harry befriend draco? what will happen dumbledore do?
Dew That Is Blue chapter 5 . 4/30/2016
Oooohhh I like this! I hope Harry overcomes the effects of the potion soon and gives Mycroft a good throttling though! Please continue this again soon?! It's really good!
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 5 . 1/17/2016
Interesting story i do enjoy it.
bloody.pinprick chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
Oh, I really love this! I hope you'll continue writing!
history chapter 5 . 10/21/2015
I like your story!
I understand why you put drama here thanks to this chapter!
I really pity Harry here and understand why Sherlock doesn't want to do anything with his brother if he was with him like he was with Harry...
EverettEvan99 chapter 5 . 10/7/2015
you make too many POV... and too many statements about the canon facts...
Von chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
Hmmm. It's interesting. I find Mycroft's arrogant, immoral manipulation to be so revolting that I don't think I could possibly enjoy this story unless Harry found out and destroyed him for it. :) He's just another Albus Dumbledore, intelligent and power-hungry enough to believe it his right to manipulate and control everyone else.
Curry chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
I so would like to know what happens next.
aki93 chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
In spite of the clear drama/ angst description, I wasn't expecting that! I can't say that I like the emotions this story evokes in me, but it's incredibly captivating, and I want more!
I hope Sher gets more involved, and My is able to create a real, emotional( as much as he's able to) connection with Harry
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 6/24/2015
Good story but eerie chapter. I hope Harry escapes the potions and brainwashing and scheming.