Reviews for Memories of a broken soul
Wandering hollow chapter 27 . 3/21
This is an absolutely delightful story. The pacing and progression are well suited to the anthology of snippets structure you’ve set up and the energy of it is a pleasure to experience. Your use of characters is well done and excellent and I am so happy to have been able to experience this story.
Thank you for your time and I hope you have a wonderful day!
SpecOfGenius chapter 27 . 12/4/2023
Hello there
Parafet chapter 27 . 11/16/2023
Ugh! These damn onion ninjas are vicious. Stayed up all night reading this, you have me hooked. Hope you're doing well. Can't wait to see more.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/4/2023
Alright... So far, it's cool. But it's also incredibly boring.
KaliYugaFan chapter 27 . 9/29/2023
God I fucking love this story.
Techgabe chapter 27 . 9/13/2023
Hmm. It seems the hogyoku may need to be created at this point.
Techgabe chapter 27 . 9/13/2023
Awwww. I’m all caught up.
Techgabe chapter 20 . 9/13/2023
Lol i can see Aizeb scribbling in a notebook trying to figure out the Shibas’ like Midoriya when he sees a new, interesting quirk
Techgabe chapter 20 . 9/13/2023
Hmm. Ifi Aizen doesn’t create Shiro, then there’s a good chance Isshin wouldn’t have met Ichigo’a mom. So at thr VERY LEAST, Shiro should have to be created and Isshin should have the encounter with Shiro and Masaki
Techgabe chapter 19 . 9/13/2023
PLEASE let Ichigo teach Aizen to be a better person. The Hogyoku i hope is still created
Techgabe chapter 19 . 9/13/2023
I hope Ichigo DOES decide to have kids
Techgabe chapter 18 . 9/13/2023
It seems Ichigo is able to truly smile now. I wonder when he’ll tell Kisuke his secret
Techgabe chapter 17 . 9/13/2023
You did NOT just skip over him telling Shunsui and Ukitake, RIGHT?!
Techgabe chapter 17 . 9/13/2023
THAT’S WERE YOU’RE WRONG! BLEACH IS DELICIOUS AND INCREDIBLY NUTRITIOUS! LOOK AT ME! I bathe in it and drink it every day. All of my impurities inside and out have been CHEMICALLY BURNED AWAY!
Techgabe chapter 1 . 9/13/2023
I was listening to this from youtube(i dont know if you knew it was on YouTube), and since it was a BLEACH stime travel story I was REALLY worried it wouldve been dropped or abandoned. I’m SO FUCKING HAPPY it is not. It’s AMAZING! PLEASE WHATEVER YOU DO, DONT ABANDON THIS STORY!