Reviews for Memories of a broken soul
ladyaqua03077 chapter 23 . 12/21/2022
captain aizen its supposed to be shinji
BlueCore chapter 26 . 11/30/2022
Can't wait for the next chapter
I'mAAnimeMaster chapter 26 . 11/24/2022
Great chapter I love how it’s stayed so great.
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 26 . 11/23/2022
loving this. read this in like a few days. totally IN LOVE! Im a sucker for romance so OFCOURSE im hoping for some ichiXsomeone but i really am not bothered that there is none on the other hand. You are excellent in your authourship. amazng you kept this going since 2014!
Gyro95 chapter 26 . 9/27/2022
YES, a new update! Great to see the story hasn’t been abandoned, I was starting to worry. Loved the chapter, looking forward to more in the future :D
IceprincessRizia chapter 4 . 9/23/2022
why he feeling like that ? even he not with his true timeline family. the shibas' still his family
JamesBlafking chapter 26 . 9/12/2022
Esta buenísima está historia! Es increíble
demissedwaifu chapter 26 . 8/30/2022
Well, i just binged through everything and damn, now I'm really sad for catching up..., Update soon, please?
Shel21 chapter 26 . 8/29/2022
The whole fanfic is just amazing!
Shel21 chapter 1 . 8/28/2022
It's an interesting start :)
Cobblas chapter 3 . 8/22/2022
I believe this is a great fanfic in regards to the plot and characters. Unfortunately I simply can't focus past the spelling errors and the overuse of certain words etc. I applaud the ones who can and wish I could as well but it is what it is. I do wish you the best and hope you keep updating as a lot of people seem to enjoy your work.
faz551 chapter 14 . 8/18/2022
What a trash chapter, a captain being taken down by a simple arrow, Ichigo being cut by a canon fodder... Are you aware that Ichigo could take a Cero Obscuras and don't bat an eye? I mean he has tremendous reiyoku, hierro and blut vene. He is one of the fastest Bleach character but apparently this shit author doesn't know a fucking thing about Bleach, no more that he knows about writing a good and intersting plot. Story tagged as adventure but there's only angst and drama, nothing else... The entire plot resolve about Gen trying to take over the Shiba clan and Ichigo whining and being broody. The author uses every plot devices to force his plot despite it's entire non sense.

Trash fanfic absolutely not worth wasting time reading it...
Mythic Imagination chapter 26 . 8/11/2022
An incredible chapter. I was worried something happened to you when the story hadn’t updated in a while, a couple of days ago, what, with this day and age. Glad my worries were unfounded. I’m very eager to see what happens next.
ScarletRoofs chapter 26 . 8/11/2022
That was a great chapter, I love how ichi go o interacts with everyone. Poor Ichigo.
As always, the Shiva decrees are always interesting!
RyuuGetsu chapter 26 . 8/11/2022
Im glad you updated this story, thank you.