Reviews for Memories of a broken soul
Good stuff
SilverSurfer24 chapter 8 . 11/16
Honestly, even though I quite like where this story is heading, I'm kinda losing interest. It seems like the chaprters are getting more and more boring and tedious to read. You also keep filling them with stuff that is...not truly important to the greater plot of bleach.

Noble Clans play absolutley no role in Bleach's cannon storyline, they play no role in accordance to Aizen and Ywach, and they have hardly been mentioned in either the Anime or the Manga.

I quite honestly wish that you would quit beating around the bush and finally started to include characters and themes of the actual Bleach storyline into this fic, instead of Oc's and AU plotlines.
SilverSurfer24 chapter 5 . 11/16
Quite a noce story so far, thank you for that.

Though admittedly the grammar is jarring at times, more than once I've caugth words that were completely miss spelled, or words that were quite strange in the context of the sentence you wrote.

But it's not too bad.
Sara55467 chapter 22 . 8/14
Please continue it, the story is very good
YvYanime chapter 1 . 8/2
I love this! Please update
This is godo
Leafy-tan chapter 22 . 7/12
please update this its gold
Yuzuki476 chapter 3 . 7/7
Thank you Shiba Ryōtarō for adopted ichigo in to your family.
Yuzuki476 chapter 2 . 7/7
Am glad that ichigo is going to change the future.
Yuzuki476 chapter 1 . 7/7
Thank you for making this a bleach Time Travel Story and please update.
intata chapter 22 . 6/17
You still updating this? It's got a metric ton of spelling and grammatical mistakes, but you've written something pretty dang awesome, here.

Looking forward to more!
Please update I keep coming back to this one and want to see what happens next
SheerBoredom131 chapter 22 . 5/27
I love this fic! I think this is an accurate representation of what would happen if Ichigo actually ended up time-traveling, because honestly? We all know he'd end up adopting everyone. Him solving the Aizen problem before it ever started purely by accident was also brilliant. I feel that Aizen is somewhat of an underdeveloped character in canon, and I look forward to seeing what you do with him. Also, Aizen/Kisuke friendship? Pure gold. Please give me more of the two slightly sociopathic geniuses causing havoc around the Serieiti.

The worldbuilding in this fic is really well done too. The clan system is really well fleshed out, and your explanation for aging in Soul Society is now my personal headcanon. You'be done a wonderful job expounding on canon to create a realistic and fascinating setting.

I really like what you're doing with the whole "no pairings" thing for Ichigo. Every Bleach fanfic I can find seems to be focused around shipping Ichigo with literally every single character in Bleach, so finding a good gen fic in this fandom is refreshing. Plus, being single just means he has time to adopt even more people.

This fic is genuinely amazing. I really hope it isn't abandoned and will be checking for updates. Thank you for writing this!
Please update soon it’s been a while and I’m afraid it’s abandoned
orange chapter 22 . 5/18
Such a shame that this fic is abandoned, it's really well written with a interesting story. There's not many fics like this. I hope maybe the author will continue this some day.