Reviews for Memories of a broken soul
Lily chapter 25 . 11/30
What a wonderful story. I found this story yesterday and read it whenever I had the chance. I’m so glad I came across this story! It made me cry, it made me laugh, and I can’t wait to see what you come up with next. I love the character development and I find the decrees to be hilarious! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Stay safe and take care of yourself!
marcusns.mills chapter 6 . 11/30
Hey love your story.

Can you have Ichigo train in the soul palace to achieve Shukai (this is canon by the way) the 3rd Stage of Zanpakuto release after Bankai.

You can look it up for more details online.
Xenomidori chapter 24 . 11/28
Just reread this fic for the second time after discovering it in august. Damn I can’t believe how many details I missed the first time around! And how did I not notice the decrees of Shiba life at the end of the chapters at first? Seriously though this is probably my top 5 bleach fics I’ve ever read, so I REALLY hope you continue, even if at your own pace :3
Levi1228 chapter 1 . 11/2
OMG, I really love this story, I will be waiting for the next update!
A Queen Among Women chapter 25 . 11/2
Still one of my top 5 stories ever~! I’ve probably gone back and reread it 15 times now and it never gets old! I do have to say I’m glad something troubling finally befell our powerful berry king~! And it made sense too! Plus you give hope that we get to see him become even stronger! 10/10 great chapter and amazing story. Excited to see what you have when you come back once more!
42. The answer to life, the universe, and everything
Slice chapter 25 . 9/15
Give him retsu. She would make send with how written your story. She is calm enough for the ichigo you have portrayed. Stick to the no kids rule.
Love this story
Massive respect
VAANG69 chapter 25 . 9/9
esta buena XD
laur.beastyyy chapter 3 . 9/7
I was expecting something more than endless drama...
Gersus chapter 25 . 8/30
This is pretty good! Finally was able to catch up with the story and can't wait to see what happens next!
chimera629 chapter 25 . 8/29
Great chapter
walong chapter 25 . 8/27
Love this story.
Cant wait for next.
Him waking up to retsu, kind made me think that that's the relationship that has a possibility of happening. Guy deserves a woman atleast and not senseless lemons. Wanna see more battle. Character development is superb.
Overall you keep bleach alive.
Thanks
chimera629 chapter 20 . 8/28
How fast is Ichigo physically aging if at all, especially given how given how kenpachi,retsu,jushiro and korayko didn't really looked about thirty in cannon
chimera629 chapter 19 . 8/28
Given she would have died if he wasn't their it's a little weird she had his dad.
chimera629 chapter 16 . 8/28
Wonder if Ichigo will have kids