Reviews for In Clear Focus
Iorhael chapter 10 . 8/2/2004
This story is one of the first fanfics I read. I'm sorry if I never left any reviews. I wasn't too aware of that sort of things then. But I just want you to know that I always love this.
Reeceforever chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
This is really good keep writing those fantastic Frodo fan fic's
shirebound chapter 9 . 12/11/2003
Frodo's so fragile, still! He really has a lot of emotional healing to do, and at least now he's healthy enough to start to do so. This continues to be fascinating.
littlesaiyangirl chapter 8 . 10/7/2003
update soon please! you're doing a great job!
Zorra Reed 2 chapter 7 . 8/21/2003
hahaha, is she considering sneeking along on the quest too? I love that line "Arwen Undomiel, she thought frantically, get rid of that idea before something happens!" that's funny. Can't wait for more, thanks for the email update.
boromir chapter 7 . 8/20/2003
please do more chapters
Frodomeg chapter 7 . 8/11/2003
Aww... Don't be over! Plz! Man, Its going to take such a long while till the next chapter is up and I REALLY want to know what happens next!

PLZ update as soon as u can!

ArwenGranger chapter 7 . 8/9/2003
Short but super. Please write more soon.
zorra chapter 6 . 7/24/2003
Sweet as always :) A nice chapter, short but good. Can't wait for the next update. Thank you for emailing me about it (and adding the fic title for easy find).
Frodomeg chapter 5 . 7/8/2003
SecretScribe chapter 5 . 6/1/2003
The story is very interesting so far. I've really enjoyed it so far. Please keep writing. You can't leave poor Frodo hanging there.
zorra chapter 5 . 5/29/2003
Hey wonderful fic. There's a few places in each chapter where you are missing words, making the sentance sound odd. But aside from that you did good. I hope to see an update soon. Would you mind emailing me when you do?
shirebound chapter 5 . 5/28/2003
First of all, I ADORE your description of the library - its size, scope, colors, scents - I felt like I was right there with Frodo. And oh no, Frodo was feeling so well and now he's having pain and darkness? I'm so anxious for chapter 6 already!
ArwenGranger chapter 5 . 5/28/2003
Poor Frodo. Please continue.
ArwenGranger chapter 4 . 5/26/2003
Cool story. Please write more.