Reviews for Unwelcoming
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2019
I love Damian he and Jason are my favourite Robins but Damian is my favourite I always laugh when he and Tim get in a fight because it reminds me of me and my siblings when we fight
DarthVader7754 chapter 5 . 1/6/2019
Ah I’m so sorry that people were so harsh with you. I really enjoyed this story. I’m sad to see it end, but respect your decision. I’d love it if you decided to keep going, but if you honestly don’t want too, that’s fine too.
RenesmeVivio chapter 5 . 8/19/2018
Thanks for the hard work it's was good
Cartlin chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
...this makes no sense. FIRST, of course they kicked him off the team, they couldn't trust him. If they can't trust him, they couldn't depend on him, or feel safe following his orders.
Why hell would Damian know about their life as superheros, yet somehow NOT know about the team. That makes no sense. Nor does it make sense that Bruce would be punishing Damian, while rewarding Tim by allowing him to join Dick. This is just poor writing.
PurpleNightwing chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
are you going to update its 2016
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 4 . 1/15/2016
hmm.. Batsymbol lit up? lol Damian's totally gonna sneak out, isnt he?
LovelySinner7 chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
Ahhhhhaaaaaha good luck explainig to daddybats.

Amd for your lost. :(
Shadow of the Moon555 chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
This is a really cool story and I can't wait to see how the four of them handle :) update soon and until then hope u are having a good weekend ;)
LovelySinner7 chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
Ohh! But Dami should have been in the show...The amount of trolling that would have went down would have been sweet.
LovelySinner7 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Hmmm...*uses nightwing skillz*

Hmmmm...*eats cereal* a surprise party for Damien?