Reviews for Inferno
Hikari Nova chapter 15 . 1/2
very interesting so far and I gotta ask will there be more to this then just purely fluff and teasing along with possible smut? also please revive and update this
Axel Fones chapter 15 . 10/21/2016
I'm sad there's not more, but I definitely enjoyed what was here.
Axel Fones chapter 13 . 10/21/2016
And thus Cinder's manipulation is seemingly complete. Not gonna lie, kind of a bittersweet feeling.
Axel Fones chapter 11 . 10/21/2016
Oh boy, all that build-up and teasing reaching a culmination. If Ruby isn't Cinder's by the end of that, I don't know how else Cinder could accomplish it.
Axel Fones chapter 7 . 10/21/2016
This whole situation must be so awkward for Blake lol.
Axel Fones chapter 5 . 10/21/2016
Oh, so Cinder actually is doing this for shits and giggles. Good to know Cinder just likes corrupting innocent young females.
Axel Fones chapter 4 . 10/21/2016
Cinder's really riling Ruby up on a consistent basis. Now I'm convinced she either really is interested in Ruby or it's part of some long con for her evil plan.
Axel Fones chapter 3 . 10/21/2016
Damn, Cinder going hard on the seduction distraction plan. Even odds on whether she's messing with Ruby for fun, distracting Ruby from her evil plans, or legitimately interested in Ruby.
alexc123 chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
This is amazing, I love Cinders attitude.
Zero The Grimm chapter 15 . 9/20/2016
Well...anymore? I like the story and you have quite a bit of skill. Maybe try to avoid the occasional words repeating. May be a tad out of character but it is written well.

So...anymore chapters?
Kellytherussian chapter 15 . 6/2/2016
very sensual writing
Kellytherussian chapter 15 . 6/2/2016
very sensual writing
Guest chapter 15 . 2/22/2016
If this is story line...then Ruby will be VERY disappointed at the end of season 3 xD
Zoshonel chapter 15 . 1/14/2016
I have been following the whole fanfic, I really like it, specially the way you preserve Cinder's controlling identity. Keep up te good work! Saludos de Mexico!
Rhefh chapter 15 . 12/28/2015