Reviews for Touch of Death
Those damn tears chapter 26 . 6/13
The only thing that irked me was the fact that everyone has "tears" in their eyes. So much. Tears of happiness, tears of hurt, tears of whatever. Dwarves display masculinity to the world, sure they may be softies but they CANNOT be crying that easily.
The other minor thing was that for a badass assassin, she gets hurt a lot, is emotionally unchecked, and does not care for her wellbeing. Not taking care of her injuries and causing infection the a world where medically advanced technology is nonexistent is horrible.
She can beat the dwarves in sparring, which is strangely op, but gets hurt fighting spiders. Strangely op but at the wrong times.
But hey, it's a story, and even cannon characters can be op randomly.
But the TEARS! Honestly, really annoying.
Robinhood4ever chapter 38 . 1/22
Okay, she gets hurt waaaayyyy to easily!
theoriginalsrizzlesouat1D chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
ohhhh my gosh wait this is the story that I read but didn't get to finish cause I lost it ohhhh yayyyyyy this is soooo good I'm so happy!
theoriginalsrizzlesouat1D chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
this looks really good, and the comments I only read a couple but they say this is one of the best soooo I don't think I'll be disappointed with this story xD
ZenoLucario chapter 71 . 10/14/2016
Best story ever
Chelsea chapter 71 . 3/7/2016
Oh. My. God.

This has been the absolute BEST fanfic I've ever read. I loved how you kept the story the same as the movies, with slight differences, and LOVED how you added Arianna to the story as if she were meant to be there from the beginning.

It was almost impossible for me to stop reading.

I will admit, that Arianna got tortured a WEE but much, lol BUT I get it. I get why you did it.

Also... you have such skill for writing. I can't tell you how many times I laughed/cried/smiled. I lost count.

I also read your other one, with Fili... I forgot the name, but that one was amazing as well. The one with the Dragonstone. I may end up rereading these in the near future!
ChelseaCutie035 chapter 71 . 3/7/2016
By the way, I didn't have an account when I sent my last review, so if you get one with the Name Chelsea, it's from me lol
JustASwedishFan chapter 71 . 1/13/2016
OMFG! I LOVE THIS STORY! GOOD JOB! :D
thatgirl2002 chapter 33 . 1/8/2016
i love it its so sad and sweet at the same time
Najee.Abbasi24 chapter 44 . 12/21/2015
Good God Fili and Kili are just pussies

My god they can't even stand up to their uncle

They were pussies in the movie and the book and especially in this story

God
Frezzi Jr chapter 71 . 8/17/2015
I never knew how much one story could make me laugh, cry and want to punch a wall at the same time so much! By the way that's a good thing ; the characters have so much depth and you've done really well developing them throughout the story. This was the first Hobbit fanfic I've read but now I know it won't be the last. If I could binge read this and finish it in 25 hours, it has to be good. One bad thing is my friends think I'm insane cos I actually did a mini fist bump a couple of times during this so... yeah. Really enjoyed it :)
legolas98 chapter 71 . 8/15/2015
I'm literally bawling my eyes out while I type this review. I got teary-eyed quite a few times and thought I could make it to the end but chapter 71 got me :') hahaha. I read this in about a week? (Lost track of time haha) and honestly this is the best story I've ever read! Arianna is such unique character and her backstory and everything made the story just so much more amazing to read. I'm so hesitant to read fanficts because usually the OC just doesn't work, but Arianna brought so much depth to the story and I'm honestly at a loss for words on how to describe my admiration for this story. Thank you for creating such a great character!
Tibblets chapter 71 . 7/18/2015
Wonderful story. I agree with no sequel, leave them as they are.
Jemjnz chapter 71 . 7/14/2015
This is awesome. This is by far the best fanfic I have ever read. At moments I forgot this wasn't an actual book. I love Arianna's character. She is so strong and independent, she is a great female protagonist.

You are an amazing writer and can I just say that it is an amazing feat to write a story as long as this, all 249,949 words of it. Your combat and torture scenes were superbly written. I really got an understanding of what it could have been like for her.

I must admit that the story took me just over 24hours to read. During that time I shed 29 tears and was on the verge of crying a lot of the time.

My two favorite parts were when the company was attacked by Orcs on the plains where Arianna saves Kili and Down Down in Goblin Town. I found that they really built on Arianna's character and were really well written.

One thing I found annoying was that the Elvish/Dwarfish translation being at the bottom of the page because I couldn't understand what they were saying then and I didn't want to scroll down encase I lost my place. But having those foreign phrases really made those conversations more personal for the characters.

Now I'm gonna have a look at the rest of your stories because if they're as good as this one I'm just gonna be reading all day every day. Thank you for writing this I hugely enjoyed reading it.
Rose of Doom 199 chapter 71 . 6/29/2015
It took me exactly three days to finish this, I was so hooked. Lucky me you were finished, cause you had some diehard cliffhangers! :D This was an amazing story; thank you for posting it for all of us!