Reviews for Meeting at Iðavöllr
getfugufugu chapter 12 . 11/11
Wow, what a journey. Thank you for letting me join this world that you created. It's magnificent.

And this epilogue is such a beautiful little piece of closure.

This is why I love fiction, for the empathy, and you've shown the feelings of these characters in such a special way.
Hulkishpower chapter 8 . 3/22
Don’t you mean Frigga’s day? Friday is frigga’s day and she’s the goddess of family and marriage
This world you created is amazing it has detail and is overall just amazing. I wish their was more, but everything comes to an end. I wish you luck in your future and hope you make more great stories like these.
LimJJ chapter 8 . 2/8
GOD DAMN IT STOICK YOU MASSIVE BEARDED COCK BLOCKER
FrostyChops chapter 1 . 10/28/2018
Totally agree with your AN opinions about the fillm, Hiccups seemingly uncaring attitude to others (especially Astrid and Toothless) being okay really irked me and Valka is a jerk for never coming back even though she could. It would have taken so little effort for Hiccup to just ask a quick "are you okay?" before moving on, even if I can understands why he was less concerned for giving himself and Astrid up to Eret. It's a kids film; rape and torture simply don't exist in their world, even if death does.
Ic3pup543 chapter 12 . 10/16/2018
Soo... wow. I know I'm somewhere between three and five years after the fact, but still... whowow. Talk about your wild rides. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for taking the time and effort to create such beautiful things. You've created a masterful tale of arms and intrigue, of hidden plots and machinations, of dragons, of course, and of extra-belligerent, oftentimes extra thick headed, always stubborn vikings.

You found a single point to change the world, to change most every direction the story could follow, and then, after sharpening the outlines, you brought fantastical color and detail through it all. None were spared. The amount of effort you put into each story to make up this tapestry was incredible, and I wish I had about a hundred extra hours to comb back through again and again. Like, I'm going to anyway, but more is always more.

I think my favorite thing about this lovely edda, aside from the sheer effort overflowing from the pages, is the true life you breathed into this world. All things have action, reaction, purpose, uncertainty. And I'm a total sap for romance, so you killed me these last two books.

Soo... Thank you so much you're awesome!
sleepingsnorlax chapter 12 . 10/9/2018
I REALLY LOVED this series. So good, with beautifully written characterizations, worldbuilding. The supporting cast feel no less well loved!
This took up a good 2 1/2 days, I was glued to my computer/phone, and I couldn't put it down. Really wish you had written more HTTYD stuff but it was a great, satisfying read and a wonderful saga.
Beautiful!
Thank you.
Q-A the Authoress chapter 9 . 8/29/2018
At long last. XD

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2018
Hiccup was so off character in HTTYD2, and just so they could squeeze in two rather pathetic new ones, and kill Stoic in the process.
ZayneLvLz chapter 12 . 7/5/2018
that moment when you come to the full end of a story and u know that youll wont get to see anymore of how the characters in that universe grow or their futures and you feel an emptiness inside that u decide to fill with other great stories. but youre still happy u got to expirience their story up to this point.

thank you for this masterpiece thru all 3 books youve woven here. i enjoued it greatly and will very much miss the Astrid and Hiccup of this universe. still wish i got to see some of there children or more of there current child. or even what happens with Hic's mother and the whole Drago thing. but i really liked this story either way.

thank you for the hard work and for letting me experience it. it was amazing.
Malik The Night Angel chapter 10 . 6/22/2018
Posting on this chapter cause I left a review for chapters 11 and 12 already. BUT ANYWHO. Just read all three of these things and god damn they're still as good as they were when I first read em years ago. You did an amazing job with these! Keep on writing!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/12/2018
I read this for the third time. Each time it gets better and better. Congrats for writing such a wonderful piece. Best of luck to your writing in the future!
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 12 . 3/10/2018
I have mixed feelings about this ending HAAHHAHAHAHA!
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 11 . 3/10/2018
I am glad that Hiccup's wealth was is so Snotlout to not a single coin go AHAHAAHAHAHAH! I am happy for Dogsbreath because I was a bit sad for him because he has a similarity with Fishlegs but he has a closed personality which makes him harder to understand for the people around him. :D The whole period thing is a GREAT explanation for Astrid's mood HAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHA!
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 8 . 3/9/2018
They are saved by the bell. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!