Reviews for Keep Your Enemies Close
frankisherigmail.com chapter 6 . 4/27
I adore the zutara scenes... they are absolutely amazing!
frankisherigmail.com chapter 5 . 4/27
yes, zuko! kick jet to the curb! lol

well... that didn't go the way I expected lol

onward to the next chp...
frankisherigmail.com chapter 4 . 4/27
I love the part in the first scene where she talks about hiding and he talks about finding her. Just in that short dialogue, you can tell that if she ever did flee, he would follow her until the ends of the earth. Because now that he has had her, he never wants to let her go. And, I can hear the begging in his voice when he asks her to return with him. It's obvious he's in love, but I'm curious to how the dynamics are going to change when Zuko realizes this. I feel his possessiveness will overpower him when he can no longer see jet playing with "his girl".

ps. I love the fact that he tells her she's his now. that is such a zuko thing to say and do, just like previously it was mentioned that he had marked her on the neck.
frankisherigmail.com chapter 3 . 4/26
I really want to know what the boys would feel about her bloodbedning... *mischievous grin*
frankisherigmail.com chapter 2 . 4/26
seriously, screw jet... katara and zuko need to just stay like this... I love their interactions... and seeing the different sides she brings out of him... well done
frankisherigmail.com chapter 1 . 4/26
I really enjoyed the dynamic between the boys. I liked seeing the kind side of Zuko and his possessiveness. I can't wait to read more.
lina chapter 13 . 1/6
so i dont have anything against poly relationships, but i just dont like jet tbh lol. You wrote an amazing story and i loved it so much. but im not into jetara or jet's character in general? So in this way your story was both satisfying and unsatisfying at the same time. I mean, amazing job, again, i love it soooo much, so i guess i should give you credit for writing a great story even though jet was in it lol. GREAT JOB!

~lina
ZkFicReader chapter 13 . 10/6/2020
What the heck, this is so good lol. I’m usually not into PWP or M/M or poly relationships but your writing somehow sold me. And then it developed into a really lovely story. I really liked how you wrote Jet’s struggle. I only wish we could’ve seen Jet and Katara fall in love (I’m not even normally into Jetara!) but I also understand narratively why you chose not to. So good, I’ll have to take a gander through your other works
Dacamia chapter 13 . 9/15/2020
I really enjoyed this, thanks so much for writing it! Sooo sexy and just what I was looking for. I devoured it! Also I love Zutara chemistry forever.
CrimsonLillies chapter 13 . 7/4/2020
This fic is underrated but it's understandable since it doesn't go with the majority of the readers but I enjoyed it. Although, honestly, I prefer the ending at chapter 10.
Crystal Dragon chapter 13 . 6/23/2020
This was an interesting read. Not my usual cup of tea but you wrote it really well and I couldn't stop once I started
glowymani chapter 13 . 5/28/2020
im in awe that was so beautifully written. it was hot but also adorable. absolutely loved it!
Let There Be Stories chapter 13 . 1/21/2019
Let There Be Stories chapter 7 . 1/21/2019
O_O WOW!
KeahiAst chapter 13 . 9/28/2018
This story was too cute. Please write more soon!