Reviews for Keep Your Enemies Close
Guest chapter 13 . 5/12/2015
I had enjoyed this story very much and I have to say while the ending is nice and everyone ended up happy, I was slightly disappointed. I wouldn't have minded if you ended this on Chapter 11 but oh well.
Either way wonderful story, and a well-written happy ending.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/11/2015
This was a wonderful story and so unique. Thank you for it.
TaichiKoi chapter 13 . 5/13/2015
Yay! I like how this ended and yay about us being like minded in the previous chapter haha. I've actually been toying around with an idea involved these three for the longest time and how it ended the chapter before this one is more or less how I would end mine, but now lol. Probably not. Who knows when I'll even get around to writing it, but to be honest, this story has inspired me to keep trying, so maybe sooner than I think? We'll see.

Anyway, I really like this fic, though how it began took a while for me to warm up to (pun intended?) considering how dubious the consent was; but it all worked out and I'm glad with the results :) I hope to see more from you in the future (especially for either this trio or some Zutara!)
Guest chapter 13 . 5/11/2015
Aww lol adorable :D
LovinZuko chapter 13 . 5/11/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww the ending was better than I could have ever imagined! That was adorable! Jet surely won't be left out anymore now. Im looking forward to more of your stories if they're as amazing as this one! I know its a lot of smut but it also had a story line to it that was well worth the wait. XOXOXO
SomeRandyLurker chapter 12 . 5/9/2015
So Ive read all your work in the past three days and I have to say this is my favorite. I hope ypu will start another story featuring the two. I understand its been done, but I really like the ones where Zuko has her captured. Maybe you could do one where he has her and suddenly their roles are reversed and shes in control?
CheeseBrainGirl chapter 13 . 5/11/2015
Woo! A great ending to a wonderful fic!
kateflowrchild13 chapter 13 . 5/11/2015
Ahh I love it! Great story, glad it turned out this way. Good job!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/9/2015
You wrap the story up perfectly; Jet showing up suddenly and the new arrangement of their relationship! Waiting for the epilogue!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/8/2015
Now THIS IS PERFECT!
acherelle1 chapter 12 . 5/9/2015
I knew Jet was in love with Zuko! And Yay! for more smut, lol. Thank you for continuing with the story.I thought this chapter was great and you pretty much tied up all the loose ends. I can't wait to read the epilogue you have planned!
Taichikoi chapter 11 . 5/6/2015
Please continue! If you want, you could always flash forward to after the war since we more or less know how it's gonna end (with Zuko joining then training the Avatar and all that.) You could even have Zuko be engaged to Katara post war and Jet reappearing to strike a deal with them, maybe rekindling certain relations with the couple. Just an idea :D
Guest chapter 11 . 5/2/2015
Please continue! I've never seen a story like this! It's so addicting to read!
alexroserusso chapter 11 . 5/1/2015
i like it you should keep going. they have too hide their relationship while hiding his identety from sokka and find time for steamy buisness cause they need to. how about mixing in azula at one point?
Guest chapter 11 . 4/30/2015
so it was Jet! of course Toph would know Katara was telling lies and want to know what really happened.
Well, in my humble opinion the story was about the relationship among Katara, Zuko and Jet. So if Jet is now out of the equation and the Gaang go on with their own adventures, the story will be an entire different thing and I would prefer you to end it here.
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »