Reviews for Keep Your Enemies Close
Anna Alexis chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
Update soon...
zutara89 chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
Ahhh this is the BEST story ever! Your right when you said this type of story is rare here, but I'm super excited to have found it! Please update again soon, I'm in love with your stories! I already read your other ones, and oh man your amazing!
Update soon please!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Please please please update!
Le guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Please update soooooooooon!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Please update soon! I love all of your stories!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
I hope you're still planning on continuing this story! I need to know what happens
Zuko-of-Asgard chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
What!? No! I need to keep reading! This story is amazing! I can't believe I hadn't read this before! I LOVE your writing style! It's simply amazing! I love the jetko and zutara in this story I just love this story! Oh my god you have me fangirling! Ugh! I love it! Please update soon!
Colleen chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
This is so great! Anticipating Zuko Jet showdown.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
Even as a Kataang shipper, I can still enjoy this. The Jetko is a little weird (But then again I'm not into gay stuff) but overall great story, would be just that much more enjoyable as a Zutarian.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
I love protective Zuko. Are you leading up to Jet/Zuko confrontation? If so, I'm pumped
Guest chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
hahaha I just want more Zutara lemons lol. Anyways hope to see more :)
anona chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
wow...chapter 1 is totally ooc for Katara.

and slightly non-con.
acherelle1 chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
Why is this story so perfect? It's every thing I could have ever wanted in a jetkotara story! You wrote all the characters so perfectly and I have to commend you on how you wrote Jet's manipulative personality spot on. Jet always has to be in control, and I love how Jet is lusting after Zuko. I'm a huge Jetko shipper:). But I don't mind a little katara thrown in as long as it is well written, which this story definitely is. I'm so glad I found this, update soon plse!
KitkatMoon chapter 7 . 9/10/2014
awesome story
DontJudgeMe chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
I'd like another scene with all three. Its hottest. :) But I can understand how that wouldn't work out now, seeing how Jet kind of gave up his claim on Katara.

The budding romance between Katara and Zuko is really, really sweet. I wonder if Zuko is gonna end up having feelings for Jet too and being really conflicted. Or does Jet even LIKE him that way, or is he just horny? Hmmm questions questions questions.
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »