Reviews for Keep Your Enemies Close
Guest chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
I look forward to seeing the end you have in mind then :D cant wait for the next chapter!
Random chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
The jetxzuko is weird, guess because I ain't into gay shit -.- but anyways great story, I can't wait to see what you got planned for this. Wonder how its all gonna end. Hmmm...I really like zutara now lol
Guest chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
Jet is the ruler of the game so far, for both Katara and Zuko!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
Love this! Can't wait for Zuko to actually talk to Katara 3 love them
the boulevard chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
Sniff. Update.
LovinZuko chapter 6 . 9/5/2014
I just found this earlier, best jetzutara smut I have EVER read! It has my heart pumping but still I'm secretly rooting for zutara to overcome jet :) it's just so cute and sexy ! It has all the good elements of a good smut story. And finally there is somethjg good and juicy to read! Update soon! I need to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
I love this chapter. Zutara is my all time favorite and want her to stay so badly with him.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
Zuko questioning Katara about his activities with Jet was funny!And awkward for him! Katara has forgotten about escaping... the boys have distracted her too much. Keep up the good work! :)
kateflowrchild13 chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
hot hot hot like hot potatoes. Love these. Keep em coming!
missmusician14 chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
Love!

Seriously, I'm so happy with this story and this chapter that I don't know what else to say.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
Oh my gosh! You did the Jetkotara scene. Thank you very much. I'm so glad you wrote it that had to read it twice.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
Hi, I'm the anon who asked you about a (bisexual) Jekotara scene. I know it's difficult to write those scenes, but I know you can do it.
Oh, and I loved this chapter.

See you next chapter
Guest chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
I'm so glad you updated this fic
Don'tJudgeMe chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
New chapter soon, please! Besides the sexy kinkiness, I wanna see what happens after she ran. Even if it progresses into a full fledge, angsty story, I don't care. I wanna see what happens. :)
missmusician14 chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
Whew, that was fun. Zuko definitely was thinking with his pants though. Come back with me...so that I can share you with Jet. Is that really 100% okay with him or is he just settling for the arrangement because Katara's that good? Guess we'll get a bit of that answer with the way the three of them interact in the next chapter! Can't wait!
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »