Reviews for Keep Your Enemies Close
Guest chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
I loved your fanfic. Zuko, Katara and Jet are my favorite characters. So your fanfic is a blessing for fans of those characters.

Anyway, I'm not sure with you are into Jetko, but I would love to a bisexual scene between Zuko, Jet and Katara
Guest chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
Please let it be Zuko. And have him re-capture her as his, so it's his rules ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
I like this story. It's different, in a good way. Can't wait for the rest
Guest chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
Will she escape? Does she want to? Really good! waiting for the next chapter
missmusician14 chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Absolutely delicious. I'm sorry, there's no one more perfect for Katara than Zuko. Will there be more chapters? I do wonder how Jet is going to a) take their morning coupling and any emotions that may form because of it and b) feel about the slip of Zuko's real name if Zuko and Katara continue. Zuko may be possessive, but so is Jet. I get the feeling that being Katara's "first" won't satisfy him, and nothing about the initial situation has changed. Except now Katara really does have something that she may report him for even if she didn't plan to initially.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
wow! that was good!
Kat-Tastrophe chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Dang. XD Yeah, you have to continue. I do not know where this could go, but wherever it does, Zuko should be on top. No pun intended!
Raawiyah chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Oh goddess continue. I could totally see her lording over them all eventually ;)
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8