Reviews for Floor Appreciation
Psychodonut chapter 1 . 3/2
There should totally be a floor appreciation day or something
Leya Anhaylla chapter 1 . 2/28
Frankly, this story was amazingly funny. And seriously made me realize how totally underappreciated floors are. You are totally right my dear!
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 1 . 1/28
And a beautiful friendship keeps on going:) That's funny by the end there, good job!
Wandervibes28 chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Love this. Science Bros! XD
HonorSkywalker chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
I love Tony and Bruce interactions. Science Bros for life.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Loved it- great characterization! Also, take this as a huge compliment since I rarely ever laugh and/or very during reading: I actually laughed out loud when Dum-E fetched that lemon.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
*delight*
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
Great fic!
Father of Understanding chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
He should donate the ceiling to an art museum. . . .
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Love it! So very in-character of them both!
doctorjay chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Nicely done.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
lol XD
showalittlefaith chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Maybe it's because I have a very odd sense of humor. Maybe it's because I am beyond sleep deprived and have entered that state where the act of blinking one too many times sends me into fits of uncontrollable laughter. Maybe your actually THAT funny because let me tell you, this fic has had me wheezing for breathe for the past half hour. Now you maybe wondering how it could take me that long to read this, the answer is quite simple. I have bruised ribs and laughing is an incredibly painful experience... I don't know if I should curse you or praise you for the state I currently find myself in; clutching my side's in misery and pain as I can't stop laughing. Nevertheless, you have managed to make my day significantly better, at the expense of myself... Well played!

But in all seriousness now. Thank you for posting this, and the rest of your other stories. I've really enjoyed reading them and I particularly love how you've portrayed all these wonderful characters. So I just wanted to share my particular experience because this entire situation I find myself in is so ridiculous that I'm wiping away tears right now... Haven't decided if that's good or bad... God I need to use the sleep... cheers and thanks again! :)
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 5/26/2015