Reviews for Now and Forever
dqbsurf chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
lol..you is so funny! I WILL SMACK U BACK! but you already go reviews..lol i like this story...btw this is the only time i'll give u a review, unless u make a turning point that makes me NOT like it...TEE HEE. see ya
HeiAmber chapter 10 . 1/3/2009
Hey! Great story! I'm a great fan of Zelink(Link/Zelda). You have a great story and I hope to see more!

Keep up the EXCELLENT work! (Added you and story to favourites)
Marth-x-Roy Lover chapter 10 . 11/2/2006
Suck a good stor shouldn't be left hangging! Please continue it,PLEASE!
Sorelliena chapter 10 . 7/27/2003
update update update!

The story's cool the story's cool the story's cool!
Sorelliena chapter 7 . 7/26/2003
i think I'll stop here ... it is 1:04 in the morning!
Crazyfreak chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Ow this is so cool I think it's my favorite fanfic from Zelda ever

Yes I am a Zelda x Link fan

It is so good I want to read chapter 11 !
EgyptianQueen17 chapter 8 . 4/20/2003
Hey! THis is a really cool story! I feel so bad for Zemon! :PLEASE UPdate soon! BYE!
sawyerzelda chapter 6 . 4/3/2003
WOW! THIS IS LIKE, SO GOOD! KEEP WRITING! PULHEZ!

OMG, YOU MAKE MY STORY LOOK LIKE CRAP!
linka chapter 10 . 3/21/2003
love the story. Keep going!
Fay-chan chapter 9 . 2/2/2003
I really enjoyed this story, can't wait for the next chapter to come out.
Krazie4Christ chapter 4 . 2/2/2003
This story is kinda sappy, but I go for mushy stuff sometimes. It's fun to write, isn't it?

Well, I'll keep reading, but I just want to point out that you keep spelling "where" wrong. It's where, not were. And I don't think you really need so much cussing, especially on Link and Zelda's parts. I don't think they'd say that stuff; I think they'd know better.

Other than that, this story is going great! Wonderful plot unfolding!

]LuvYaLotz
Aishiyurii chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
Hey! I love this story, it rocks. So romantic. _ My favorite LoZ fanfic. Keep up the good work. More chapters!
Lady Rajah chapter 9 . 1/15/2003
this is an awesome story i read the whole thing and I cant wait until the next chapter it is very good.
Artima chapter 9 . 1/11/2003
This is really good! I love the way you have Link and Zelda's characters so well developed!
synchronization chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
...Well...this was kinda short...and it had LOTS of grammatical errors...oh, you know how you said 'chappy'? Well...GUESS WHAT! Lol, I made that up...and even if it was already made up...I thought of it on my own...:)