Reviews for The Threads That Bind
Sonkuragari chapter 4 . 11/16/2019
This is a really interesting idea and I'd love to see it continued. I'm also really glad this isn't going to be a Ranma Chan fic. I hate it when he's stuck as a girl. I am sad that it sounds like he's given up on martial arts though. That's sorta like Ranmas foundation you know? Anyway, the chapters are a bit short but I'm more interested in an update in general. Hey is Ranma going to maybe become like spiderman? That would be kinda cool!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/16/2019
Hurry more I need to know
Guest chapter 4 . 1/16/2019
Plz update
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 7/10/2018
Cool four chapters
Perseus12 chapter 4 . 9/1/2017
Wowsers!
Kitten Arina chapter 4 . 7/28/2016
And yet it's probably been longer since you updated this story sense January last year.
Kitten Arina chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
The idea of this is nice and even if this the prologue instead of the first chapter it is way to short if I can read the whole thing in one screen once I pass adds and summary.
Murphy laws 666 chapter 4 . 6/20/2016
You do know that in the stories you write your words and ideas are the laws of the world in the story, right?
compaan chapter 4 . 2/18/2016
Nice story
Kapola Nuva chapter 4 . 1/20/2016
Hope you continue this story
firedragonboy chapter 4 . 8/4/2015
I just found this story. I like it its good
Guest chapter 4 . 6/27/2015
For the love of all the gods, please continue this story! Pleeeeaaaaassseeee!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
I would highly appreciate a continuation of this story. I think it's amazing and would love to see it finished.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/6/2015
Please oh please oh please!
Slimecat chapter 4 . 2/4/2015
I have been told there are older and more ancient species of spiders like tarantulas where the male doesn't live to survive past their first molting, and as with insects, there are species where the male is consumed by the female during the mating process.

I was actually expecting Lubbock of Akame ga Kill or Attack on Titan foolishness for powers and abilities. One incarnation of Spiderman also developed web shooters and a biodegradable chemical adhesive. Ranma is a natural acrobat and I'm sure there are traps and things he can learn to make that emulate spider like abilities.