Reviews for Peace of Love
emowoods205 chapter 2 . 11/13
I love how crazy Sasuke got when Neji got involved and I love how sweet Naruto is and how it was so easy for him to calm Sasuke... (Damn 16 and 24 that's an 8 year difference eh kinda like it.) Sasuke being able to understand Naruto with just his eyes is like they literally are meant to be.. (I fucking loath Neji he needs to die!)
emowoods205 chapter 1 . 11/13
(I am re-reading this) I love Naruto he's so cute and Sasuke is such a possessive and sweet Alpha...Naruto almost in heat and is promised to Neji interesting!
Kitsune215 chapter 1 . 10/26
Let me comment. Hhhhhhmmmm... THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES THAT I HAVe EVER READ
SexiiFoxii chapter 7 . 9/21
Aaaawwww. If only youve written Minato and Kyuubi's reaction on Aoi and Naruto gaining his voice back. But i enjoyed reading this and i absolutely loved it.
CarlaBee313 chapter 1 . 9/10
One of the things I like about your story is the summary
Luka chapter 2 . 4/25
IM GONNA SCREAM
Claro chapter 6 . 4/2
Loved this story! It was so beautiful.
emowoods205 chapter 7 . 12/18/2016
for a seven chapter book this was very good I love the part when Sakura was in heat and mated with Lee XD
anyways thanks for writing such a great story I will be reading more of your stories soon
Ravenlily chapter 7 . 10/2/2016
This whole story was so cute aww I cringed with sakura I was happy when I read one with out her finally but I love the out come with lee lmfao much better then other stories I read one once befor that broke my heart when naruto killed him self because sakura tricked sasuke and had him cheat on him :o I forget who wrote it it was an alright one too but your my new favorite for sure!
RavenLily chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
:o second story I'm reading of yours and I think I like very different and great imagination aw poor sasuke always trying his hardest to get his naruto :3 xD
Guest chapter 7 . 10/1/2016
You do know that "teme" means "you" right?
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 7 . 9/26/2016
So fluffy c:
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 7 . 9/25/2016
Aaaawww I wanted to know how the baby looked like and to Minato and kyuubi to see the baby I wish you can make a one shot sequel with this things
narileelovechild chapter 7 . 9/23/2016
You reeeeally don't like Sakura do you?
kenni-bun bun chapter 7 . 8/19/2016
Honestly, with the way sakura behaved, I would've let naruto kill her. But, he would've regretted it later.