Reviews for I Got a Boy
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 1 . 5/15
Honestly when I read the summary I was reminded of this shitty hentai I had watched one time where it was the same shit but instead of doing it for a program she did it to investigate her brothers suicide.
Ohhhhhhhhhh Styx!
haztendencia chapter 39 . 4/29
Oh man, this was such a good story. Thank you for dedicating so much of your time for the entertainment of us readers!
Demiwitch SDL chapter 39 . 3/25
this story is really awesome and i couldn't stop reading!
hravennas9 chapter 39 . 3/17
THIS IS SO AWESOME OH MY GOD
Knighmare6 chapter 39 . 3/15
Wow. Just wow
Blackjack.is.the.best chapter 39 . 2/17
Amazing! Absolutely Amazing!
AngelFromHell07 chapter 39 . 11/8/2021
I loved this fic so much. It was awesome.
AngelFromHell07 chapter 22 . 11/3/2021
I'm listening to 'Ready as I'll Ever Be' from Tangled: The Series while reading this chapter 'Ready or Not'... What a coincidence. I'm loving this story btw.
ludvig.larsson2002 chapter 39 . 10/18/2021
Nothing but incredible, lost for words really! Uncle Rick would be so proud, you are amazing I could only wish to be this good at anything as you are at writing and bringing me to emotions I have never experienced!

Thank you so much!
Alexandra Goddess of Heroes chapter 39 . 5/27/2021
I just double checked and this has more words than the lightning thief. you could turn this into a book if you changed the names. also returning reading here, time #3
The FOOD chapter 24 . 5/25/2021
PLEASE, THE FOOD! THE PIZZA!
On a completely seperate note. It's about time, lovebirds!
insanedreamer7905 chapter 39 . 5/23/2021
AWWW!
Oh My Gods my favourite story!
I just loved Annabeth's guts to do something and her unwavering determination. I loved it how she denied her feelings for Percy and how at the same time Percy!
Adorable affectionate drunk who questions himself for his feelings towards Andy. ghdjsjakajsjjs! soooo cute!
I loved their loyalty and leo thinking of Annabeth as Andy's twin sister? Hilariously genius!
It's a totally new concept, and I loved every word of it!
I just never wanted it to end!
Absolutely loved it!
Awesome job on the story!
Applaudable!
Guest chapter 39 . 5/4/2021
great
Demigod-daughter-of-Hermes chapter 5 . 4/27/2021
Leo valdez is like, so well introduced here. I love it!
3,474 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »