Reviews for Battle of the Sexes: PKMN Master vs Hoenn Princess & Fire Girl
Nice Pokemon lemon story. You should do one where Ash is paired with Cynthia and Diantha. Or not.

Whateve goes
honter11 chapter 1 . 2/10
I like your story and more if it is an Advancedshipping with lemon and I also like the friend Amourshipping because you do not do a triangle with Ash-May-Serena would be great with lemon and also a Digimon with Tai-Mimi please you can.
sableye chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
This story was very good.

It was good to see Ash and May hanging out with Flannery and bonding together.

Keep up the good work.
lord vaporeon chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
what on erath wus that... i will kill my sines of lif ... 0_0''?!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Try one with Annie and Oakley from Pokemon heroes
Sparkimus chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
... Where Ya been? I thought the next story was gonna be in November! You're one of the good writers on this site, I'd hate to see you go. Update please!
Shadow Striker chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
I have to say and admit that you've truly made quite a great and fantastic Pokémon lemon fanfiction story DarkChild316 and that I had enjoyed reading it from within my own given chance and opportunity. I look forward in having to read the rest of your stories in due time, so keep up the good work DarkChild316.

Before I finish this message, I was wondering on if you're able to do a story request for me DarkChild316. The story request in question is an Ash/Jasmine Pokemon lemon fanfiction story and that it would involve Ash returning back to Olivine City so that he could meet up with Jasmine who had sent him a letter in wanting him to come see her in his own given time and accord. As it turns out, Jasmine had fallen in love with Ash after he had helped out in curing her Ampharos and that she had wanted to repay the favor to him, which would lead to the scenario of Jasmine taking Ash back to her home so that she could then perform a sexy striptease for him, causing Ash to instantly be aroused by her via both his sensual thoughts and a throbbing erection while soon realizing the surprising fact that he had fallen in love with Jasmine in his own time as well and after the striptease is over, Ash and Jasmine would then confess to admitting their true feelings for each other and soon loving one another from within their own personal and intimate time together.

I hope that you're able to do this story request for me DarkChild316 and that you have the time and opportunity to do so in the future. Jasmine is one of my absolute favorite female Pokemon characters and just like you, I too am also a huge fan of the Ash/Jasmine couple pairing. I would really love to see an Ash/Jasmine lemon in the future, so if you're able to, please create it for not only me, but also for yourself and the rest of the fans who wholeheartedly support the couple pairing. Until then DarkChild316, take care and continue to write.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
this is awesome you gotta make one about misty and iris
Red the Pokemon Master chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Please...do ones for the other 3 girls Ash travels with.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
I really love the pokemon stories you've written so far, they are very hot. I would like to suggest your next one should be dawn, zoey, and leona. Just wanted to leave my idea.
a fan chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
DarkChild, this is a message for you and Raptor-you guys are geniuses. I can't recall reading any stories either of you wrote and not thinking they were good.
Thatoneguy2016 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Hey great work on this chapter. It was so great and hot. Sucks that not until November we'll be getting a new chapter, but oh well. Anyways, can't wait until November,and keep up the great work
D.J. Scales chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Excellent work. This fic is great
Mario The Tepig chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Damn, I didn't expect you to crank this one out so fast. Guess we were all just waiting for a good lemon with Flannery in it. Hell, I was waiting for a good Ash/Flannery lemon for a very long time. And you delivered big time and adding in May was a great bonus to boot
Iron Reprieve chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Well... I would say it was "hot" but that would be a little too easy for me. Nicely written, I can't speak for Aloasa, but I enjoyed it immensely.

Best wishes on the upcoming semester.

-IR