Reviews for Hurt
damncritic chapter 5 . 3/30
This is very nice. Even if im not a Magic Kaito fan, this is very well written that i just had to finish reading it. It would be best to reclassify this to Magic Kaito though considering none of the Detective Conan characters appeared.
euroteres chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
These kinds of stories always leave me feeling depressed, but the well written ones like this one are just so...good.
Leuny chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Gods, I love this! Thanks for posting it! Seeing as I'm reading Arsène Lupin at the very moment, this was nearly what I had in mind for a fanfiction... I am still wondering how to do it so that Kaito is -not- unmasked as Kid... that idea bears a certain excitement, doesn't it? This one - with Hakuba featuring as a sorta-Ganimard and Nakamori slowly growing used to the idea of Kaito being a thief without him ever even considering leaving his law-abiding side at all - is fantastic! I also love the fourth chapter with Aoko and little Toichi... perfectly done, my compliments! hope you're still writing in the mk-fandom as well and am looking forward to a few more ffs from you! I love your writing style and your characters are so much in-character, it's baffling! I could totally see Kaito pull something like this! Since I positively adore this chapter, I decided to post this review here. Congrats on a job well done!
Cheers,
Leuny.
puregarnet chapter 5 . 3/17/2010
nice.
Preemtive Karma chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
At the end of this chapter, the link to the Lupin translations were cut off, do you think you could send me the link if you still have it? I loved this fic and it's got me interested in Arsene Lupin.
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
This was cute in a sad kinda way.
irezel chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
;_; i think i'm gonna cry...that is too cute...and sad...:) still i really liked it!
Plagiarism chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Are you aware that someone calling themselves "yuko kurisuchina" is passing this story off as theirs?
OliveTheOlive chapter 5 . 8/1/2009
The premise of this story was so great. But I mostly loved chapter 2. See, I just read the beginning of the first Arsene Lupin book, and I loved all the Lupin references. So. Much. Especially Hakuba checking to see if he still had his pocketwatch. xD

Kaito would be the craziest uncle ever. That kid would definitely have an interesting life if anything ever happened to his parents...
simply ikang chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
This is very well-written and lovely. I liked the ending the most. Kaito never got the chance to be together with Aoko, but he's welcome in the family. Her son being named Toichi was a lovely touch.

bobbyneko chapter 5 . 12/11/2008
Aw! this fic is SO awesome! talk about an intelligent, brave, risky, devious job for Kaito A little sad, I did cry though. I hope Kaito will find someone... though I am glad that he's welcomed back into the family. i expect he's made a lot of friends though...what with the loyalty thing and all. I wonder if he has any connection with Shinichi and Ran after all this, or if he completed his goal (or has made a lot of progress) and still is working on the side of justice.

Maybe he's a little like Akai, working with the FBI or something. Doesn't the government let ppl help them out, even criminals, in return for leeway or in stead of jail time?

sorry that's off topic

Great great fic. How does MK get so serious anyways?
peppymint chapter 5 . 3/10/2008
I know it would be super sad, but I almost wish something would happen to Hakuba and Aoko just so Kaito would get custody. I can just see him glaring at the social worker who is judging him by his appearance. Of course, she would be a b#*! with no idea who Kaito was. I doubt any of the police would enlighten her either.
katiesparks chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
*sob* I don't know why, but I like this one. *SO* much. There's just something about it that makes me come back to it every time. This is the first time it has cross my mind to review it though bad habit I guess. But I really do like it a lot. You've got something special here, author-san, don't forget it.

jaa.

Katie
loove it chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
whaa! so sad! but it was great.

it's also a bit hard imagine how all characters would look like in so long in the future ;). keep going with your wonderful stories, Icka!
nightengale chapter 5 . 11/7/2007
ee. E. Um. I am made of squee. Um. Um.

e.

I will flail more coherently at you when I get ahold of you online, as I've had some revalations about pairings and characters and the suchlike.

Also, e.