Reviews for For the Team
Random Reader chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Awww. This made me smile. :) Great job!
Brightpath2 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
XD
"Good job Nightwing, don't ever do it again."
XD
I love Batman.
Interesting fanfiction! I liked it a lot.
TheImaginativeFox chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I liked hwo you wrote their interactions; you could still sense the tense/awkwardness that had formed, but still had the worry in there, and kept the ability that they could still read each other. I would've liked to see a bit more about how he was taken hostage, or why towards the beginning, and just a bit more detail throughout the story, but it was still very nicely done, and I liked the layout. I also liked how Batman was proud of how Dick handled the situation, but didn't want him to risk his life like that again, even if the kid had thought about all the possibilities.
fvhardy chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Very nice first story. I checked this out on Black Friar's recommendation and I'm glad she suggested it. I like how you wrote Dick and thought Wally's one line was priceless! Batman was also very in-character and that exchange between him and Dick was well written. Kudos.
Just cause I read chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I like how you wrote Nightwing in this piece. He felt very in character and his humour felt real, not forced. Batman too was nicely written because he does tend to be a man of few (but to the point!) words. Nice first story.
Black Friar chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
That was awesome! There was some excellent characterization in this piece, especially your depiction of Batman which was so on the nose. I also loved how evident Nightwing's humour was throughout the whole story, you did a great job of letting his personality peek through the writing. And I adored that one line of Wally's about playing save the damsel in distress because it was hilarious, so very Wally and portrayed his and Dick's lighthearted, easy friendship very well. I don't usually read season 2 fics (since I despised season 2) but I'm very glad I read this. It was excellent.