Reviews for Discovery
mountainkangaroo chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
"Yes, well, my grandmother's a... um... zombie! Yes, zombie. She comes back to life on a regular basis, and then dies, but as family, we're required to turn up at every funeral. It's tradition."

I loved this line soo much! And I loved Remus's first POV and all of Sirius the most. I really love the way it was told, really interesting style! Your Sirius is so great :D

One teeny little nitpick, In Lily's POV I think she should of rushed *down* the stairs as I think she was coming down from the dorms meeting Remus as he went the common room would be down...and she would've also been in the boy's dorms...anyway, no biggie!
ElfRanger chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
i like it. its cute!
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
one of the best james-sirius-and-peter-finds-out-about-remus's-lycanthropy-and-assures-him-that-they-really-don't-care-fanfics i've ever read!

'"Let us in, you old hag!" he yelled, and he yelled a lot more, too, but most of it was very, very rude.'

I-Love-Moony chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
anaid88 chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
can't wait for more! (even tho it's been a long while...) *chu*
JKLB chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
It's always fun to read a new "How Remus's friends found out fic." I liked the multiple points of view, and you had many really funny lines. Loved when Remus boasts about being "talented," and then says, "Sirius is a bad influence. Loved Sirius's line, "Aww, bless him. He called me a life-fom."

I also loved the way you wrote Remus, both just before and just after the ful moon. Before, he's practically drooling when he fantasizes about killing someone, and after, his whole digression on fleas-very funny. That's the dry sense of human i remember in PoA.

I think the story starts better than it ends. You build up suspense with everyone knowing that Remus has a secret, but then James and Sirius figure it out quickly and easily and everything resolves itself quickly and easily. I think I would have liked a little more soul-searching as James and Sirius struggle with how they feel about this-or their having to work harder to convince Remus that it's O.K.

Overall, a good first collaboration.
liberian-girl chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
I had to read it again as I love it! Please put up some of the Vlad story soon as that will be cool :D
Cinnamon3 chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
funny, love the dialogue

btw, herbal essences stinks, i used it for a while, love you guys, keep writing, madness is good
CatalinaRose chapter 1 . 11/11/2002

ok, sorry. I wish I could be more articulate about how much I love it, but I can't. SO I will leave you with this. I LOVE IT!

Chocolate Frogs and Butterbeers,