Reviews for Keelhauled Into a Hurricane
Hyper Melody chapter 6 . 8/20
This was one of the funniest things I have ever read. Period. I have no idea why,but I couldn't stop myself from giggling and/or laughing throughout the entire chapter.
ThayetJade chapter 15 . 5/12
So I only just now read this but I did enjoy it...also I just thought I’d make a point of saying “thank you” for finishing this...there’s stories out there that I’m still waiting for, hoping and praying nothing happened to the authors that made them incapable (like death/coma) of finishing their stories so yeah...thank you for finishing this even if it wasn’t how you originally wanted it too...
I think I read one of your Voltron fanfics what feels like a long LONG time ago but finding your wondrous writing again through the one piece fandom has made my day. I don't understand most people who try to pawn off "random nonsense" as comedy; this is comedy. It had such a perfect punchline while still having proper plot and it worked as a feasible mini arc (bar the smut) if I could attach an audio file to a review it'd be me applauding, pat yourself on the back for this one.
ScyRy chapter 15 . 12/28/2018
Yeah. This was awesome. Thank you.
ScyRy chapter 14 . 12/28/2018
10/10. Nice.
ScyRy chapter 13 . 12/28/2018
Oh god how do you make such cute pairings?
Allthough i have the feeling every thing was leading up to sanji and zoro, because they need so much giddamn work befor anything can happen between them. And you seem happily fascinated by penguin.
ScyRy chapter 12 . 12/28/2018
Soo.. What did sanji think would happen? Luffy never ever getting even to 2nd base? With him marrying law? Or did it just register? After teasing him relentless by the fire?
Ha Brook isnt doing it secretly, they havent caught on to him untill now.
Ohh sanji is learning.
ScyRy chapter 11 . 12/27/2018
Yeah, this totally let me rrst my tired eyes and body fade into sweet slumbering. NOT.
Nice. Very nice. 3
ScyRy chapter 10 . 12/27/2018
Yeah, Trafalgar and Bepo, best team ever. Ha.
ScyRy chapter 9 . 12/27/2018
Yes Law, all your embarrassing moments with Luffy are getting aired. Ha.
But Zorro seems to be an extra big grumpmuffin right now. Wonder when he will finally get up off his yummie behind, in wich I do not mean fighting law and chopping arms off.
I do think those 2 crews fit kunda well together, especially how you portrait them.
ScyRy chapter 8 . 12/27/2018
Yeah, Bepo IS his right hand bear.
Those two are a unit together.

I know I am repeating myself, but awww, how do you get Law and Luffy to be so cute?
And this whole chapter is just bonding time. So nice and fluffy... Until the end. Ha.
ScyRy chapter 7 . 12/27/2018
Nami and Bepo could be so awesome together. Nit even in a romantic way.
"... while you keep our captain on your ship!fantastic, I laughed so loud, ppl in my house were very upset with me, because its in the middle of the night.
Bepo is prob the best of tge whole crew, but I knew that. Sugarmuffin strikes brilliantly again.
Luffy was not lying whrn he shouted bear cuddles. Such a cute pile of misfits.
ScyRy chapter 6 . 12/27/2018
So lost my reviews, that I wrote but heywI' ll just summ it up real quick so i can get back to reading.
This was the PERFECT ENDING FOR A CHAPTER. So awesome .
Thank you. I am so hooked right now.
ScyRy chapter 6 . 12/27/2018
Locust. xD
And... I like Bepo.
AND MAY I JUST SAY THAT WAS THE PERFECT ENDING FOR A CHAPTER!
ScyRy chapter 5 . 12/27/2018
I really started to love your versions of the crew. And of cozrse its chopper that gets him to dance, who else would have had it so easy? That cute little sugarmuffin.
Yeah, dangerous is right, in every way, he just hasn't realized THAT yet.
I can actually see it: sanji and usopp, the two mist dramatic ppl on the crew, being fabulous dancer together. Ha!