Reviews for The Honoured Guest
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 73 . 9/25
Maaan. It took me a few days to binge read this and holy smokes it was amazing. I'm sad that there's a possibility that there won't be a continuation to this fic, but I do respect your decisions and that at least you ended this story with proper closure for the main plot which was related to Naruto being the honoured guest of the Hyugas.
I'm aware of the story rating but the fic still surprised me with the violence and brutal deaths involved like for Shino and Choji, and how Naruto could be ruthless. But, I do admire how well-thought your plot is and writing a story like this was definitely not easy. Sure there were typos I could spot from time to time but those errors could be easily overlooked and it didn't ruin the overall story pacing for me. I commend you for coming up with a story like this. It's definitely an incredible journey while reading your work. Kudos!
WalkersCrown chapter 9 . 7/29
not going to lie but as great as your writing is, I can't help but stupse at the brooding. It reminds of how glad I was when ichigo learned the truth about his mother's death early on and quit blaming himself. It's hard to get behind the brooding type.
Kairan1979 chapter 73 . 7/19
I share your view on Boruto. I hope you'll return and write a sequel to Honoured Guest someday.
Great Destroyer Hurricane chapter 39 . 6/30
Cats are the best!
Great Destroyer Hurricane chapter 14 . 6/28
Poseidon's weapon from greek mythology is a trident
The Uzumaki relic Trishul/Trident/Gthing does its magic!
Wth why did you make Neji like in canon? You know that he was only like that because his father died "because of hinata" right?
Ali tahir chapter 73 . 3/1
man i really love how this story is progressing , i recommend when naruto returns , and meet hinata , he would just stare at hinata , till gets called out by someone that he's staring , while hinata is ofc blushing, i think scene would be funny , and fitting further more i can't wait for the confession i curious of how u would approach it , but overall this is a fantastic story keep up the good work
LB Cat chapter 8 . 2/22
Love this chapter, first time reading it like that. Kudos for you. Thanks
guest chapter 73 . 12/8/2021
Good story, u could post a summary of what u intend to write out, kind of like a short story how Sakura will try and fail to change root and that stuff, and get to a good ending in a sense, she should be killed though, she is all things considered just trash.
Dasgun chapter 1 . 12/3/2021
Оо
Bildnow chapter 48 . 11/28/2021
so what I'm getting is that naruto is falling in love but doesn't understand why or what love is
Bildnow chapter 45 . 11/28/2021
this is too gooooooooooooooooooooood
Guest chapter 29 . 10/9/2021
Is it just me or is Karin described as pound a lot even though we haven’t really seen her be loud
Guest chapter 27 . 10/9/2021