Reviews for The Honoured Guest
Sahamosveb chapter 4 . 5/17
ры
Team 7... Again. Why the hell would you write fanfiction and put Naruto back on a team with the most useless people in the village? Why?
The story sure is interesting but so far, man, this Naruto is miserable. It's tough to accompany him when he's such a cloud of gloom. You'd think he'd be happier having grown up with the Hyuga clan and Hinata but no. I didn't expect him to be happy go lucky good old Naruto but this is almost annoying.
Candice Carter Carter chapter 1 . 10/28/2023
I enjoy the story. Good work on the story.
youhateme chapter 20 . 8/22/2023
I been reading this for the past few days, and really enjoy it. Cant wait to finish. Hope Naruto and Garra can get along.
turnerjordan14 chapter 73 . 7/11/2023
this fic was great i think u made the right decision in leaving it off here the story is huge and would be a big project to continue. You're a great writer and I would hate to see another great story left unfinished because of hate from the community, the stress of having to get a chapter out consistently on time before comments start piling up. amd/or a lack of motivation. boruto sucks and the way they mock/ underpowered our favorite characters is despicable. I'm glad I got to enjoy THG
Guest chapter 73 . 6/25/2023
Amazing story, really enjoyed reading it!
cameronreynolds920 chapter 38 . 6/13/2023
I'm not even in the story and I am terrified of Naruto right now. I can feel the killing intent of Naruto when he releases it.
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 5/26/2023
I think it is better to be in different team ,it was not going great anyway with team 7
Jpx0999 chapter 42 . 4/14/2023
she does use some sort of raiton in theses lion firsts of hers
Jpx0999 chapter 40 . 4/14/2023
the moon having effects in the jinchuurikis is a headcannon i will aways cherish

it gives them a more animalistic and inhuman characteristic while also fits perfectly since kaguya is sealed in the moon

my personal headcannon is when in full moon they are aways channeling a small chakra of theyre bijuu constantly due to the bijuu also being affected or connected to it(ex:during full moon narto is AWAYS with slited red pupils and his whisker widen)
Guest chapter 73 . 2/10/2023
kill Sakurawhore
Danny Williams chapter 73 . 1/24/2023
I liked the story from start to finish.
It had plenty of action, suspense and horror (but also some humor).
At least you finished the story, and left a way for you to create a part 2 of this story.
Now going to try some of your other stories.
Anonymous chapter 14 . 1/13/2023
Sooo... free power-up?
BearGlitch chapter 1 . 1/13/2023
These spelling mistakes hurt
Guest chapter 71 . 1/2/2023
Lol, the only reason you hate Sakura is because she never wanted Naruto's tiny d. You have admitted so yoirself. Gfkysasap, virginloser.
2,157 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »