Reviews for The Honoured Guest
Chewie Cookies chapter 73 . 9/10/2019
Good stuff. I will miss this fic.
Scarease chapter 73 . 9/10/2019
Sad that Sakura become new Danzou .hopeful someone sniff her and others out to either put them down or redeem them .i shocked that she has not sniffed out Jiriaya and Tsunade no push overs especial since know have most Danzou files like has a list of all his agents .
By all a counts Danzou made Root in a away that it can't survive without him .With his death Root like would seek Hokage or Anbu commander .Exept maybe those like Kabuto .Loyal to Konoha so see the, continue take threats out but with Danzou or Danzou choosing a Sucessor they feel type fall apart consider Danzou made into drones .So unless one has retained more of themselves then normal consider Danzou conditioning methods .They like seek a person closest personality to Danzou and have same loyalty to village .
In a way I could see them seeking Naruto out as next leader ruthless ,brutal ,loyal to village all he need is to work on his emotional control .
awkarddnnja chapter 73 . 9/10/2019
I've been enjoying the story a lot ever since it started. it's got so much going on and I would love to see the end of it. But I recognize that it's a large story and the motivation to continue just doesn't last sometimes. So if you're really going to leave the story as is, please give us an outline summarizing the story so we get some answers for what is happening. It would be very disappointing to end everything on a cliffhanger. And I do mean everything because we have gotten no answers to anything going on.
My first choice is for you to continue and finish the story. Just ignore Boruto entirely.
Dreaw Mac chapter 73 . 9/10/2019
Not a flame but...

You are weak truly

The point of being a fan fiction writer in situations like boruto is that we can make it better!

Just do what I do boruto doesn't exist simple u when your own way with this even when you did, stuff
That people didn't like you kept going so don't stop now

Take some time ruff out the story before you start.

That's what I do to much of its why I haven't posted in years
Reisbig2009 chapter 73 . 9/10/2019
It is a shame that you are going to no longer write for this idea, I have quite enjoyed it. However, I do understand your qualms with Boruto. I gave up on it early as it was continuously disappointing me.
Wolvmbm chapter 73 . 9/10/2019
I have to say that this ending for this story feels like a Horror story type of ending like they didn't really end the problems of Root given that Sakura isn't Saved and Saskue is still out there, but yet I wonder what would happen if the original Team of Naruto, Saskue and Sakura were to meet up again in the Time Jump moment after the events of this story ?

Still maybe it's for the best to end things here. I also wonder how divided the generations are becoming and one has to wonder what would happen if Shikamaru went up against his father for control of their clan ?

Please do keep up the good work upon making great new stories in the future. Thanks for making this amazing tale and giving Naruto a very unique upbringing living with the Hyugas.
Guardian of the Inheritance chapter 73 . 9/10/2019
Well done. Good luck
kamui5 chapter 73 . 9/10/2019
Ugh someone should take Sakura out.
Jormungandr1994 chapter 73 . 9/10/2019
Aww lame. I was hoping you'd continue
Titokhan chapter 73 . 9/10/2019
in terms of your time skip continuation.. this is a breath of fresh air.. so my answer is Yes..

I'm still deep in my writers block black hole (though juggling at least half a dozen other things between work and family isnt helping), and while its not helping come up with ways to proceed in my stories, it gives me a welcome break from the monotony of the rest of my day
Wondering Knight chapter 73 . 9/10/2019
Sadly this epilogue does nothing but leave everything open. Especially the last comment from Sakura. I'd say take a break, work on the idea of continuing this to finality then get writing. Don't worry about reviews, comments or deadlines. Just write.
Read my stuff 007 chapter 73 . 9/10/2019
Good story, I will just say this. You created your own universe. A universe that has nothing to do with canning. If you don't want to use the boruto spin-off, then don't. Create your own future, this is your work. Read other manga, draw a new story from them. Hope this helps.
Uzumaki no Rinne-Sennin chapter 72 . 9/10/2019
This has been a great fic. Don't sell it cort! The political point that lacked in canon really gave a edge to the fic. I really hope you write the Shippuden version of this story.
marquis.shax chapter 73 . 9/10/2019
I don't get why so many people give a damn about Boruto to the point it "kills their motivation". Naruto and Boruto are two seperate entities and while it's supposedly continuation of canon it's not ever written by Kishi. Also they've repeated a few things from the original such as in the original Naruto is knocked into Sasuke causing him to kiss Sasuke and in Boruto the same thing happens with Boruto being knocked into Sarada causing him to kiss her. I say just ignore Boruto and focus on Naruto and if you eventually decide to go into Boruto then change it to fit what you want after all that's what fanfiction is for
NarHina chapter 73 . 9/10/2019
Nice chapter I love how Hinata's pendent double as both Uzumaki and Hyuga clan, though I can't remember if Hinata and Naruto ever became a thing in this fic it's been so long and I thought Naruto was in denial.

As for a sequel I will never give up hope and still hope you come back to it one day, though take your time to rest and write other stories you need it after how big this fic ended up.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
2,113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »